48 replies to this topic

#16 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

He threw one pick, one TD and rushed for another. That being said, I don't give my boys much of a chance this Sunday. I'll be at the game and just hoping we can keep from getting blown out.

Oh ok. I was at a bar and I thought it flashed across the screen. Thanks for the info. The thing with the Jets is you never know which team you are going to get. One week they look terrible, the next week they are destroying the Saints.

#17 Jetsknicks1

Jetsknicks1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

Oh ok. I was at a bar and I thought it flashed across the screen. Thanks for the info. The thing with the Jets is you never know which team you are going to get. One week they look terrible, the next week they are destroying the Saints.

It's true that they tend to play to the level of their competition, so I'm at least hoping for a good game. I live in Florida and we always try to catch one Jet game a year in a different city. Really looking forward to checking out downtown Charlotte.

#18 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:07 AM

It's true that they tend to play to the level of their competition, so I'm at least hoping for a good game. I live in Florida and we always try to catch one Jet game a year in a different city. Really looking forward to checking out downtown Charlotte.

Cool! I hope you enjoy your visit. I don't stay in charlotte. I am about an one and half way. It is a great city. I plan on moving down there. A few guys on here to tell you some cool places to check out while you visit here. About the game, I believe we will come out angry and execute better. Your D line is pretty good so we will have to look at for that.  I hope it is an injury free game for both teams.

#19 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,105 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

What kind of ass backwards fuged up reality are living in when Jet's fans are the most reasonable? I listen to the FAN everyday and New York has some of the dumbest and most delusional fans on the planet. A Jet fan called in yesterday(might have been Friday) and told Mike the Jets should trade Geno to a QB needy team. Mike asked the caller what the Jets could get back in exchange. I swear to god the motherfuger said "the Cardinals are going to need a quarterback and we need help in the secondary. Maybe they give us Patrick Peterson and a 3rd?" I thought Mike was going to have a fuging stroke.

maybe those guys havent figured out how to use a computer yet?  i also live in nyc so i know my share of self-torture Jets/Mets fans.

#20 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,322 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

Roller coaster Jets team should be on the downswing after a home win over the mighty Raiders last week.  Carolina should be angry and ready to blow someone out after getting embarrassed against the Saints.

With that said, would anyone be surprised if the Jets blew out the Panthers?

#21 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,620 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

I am 8th grade and the other side of things that are available. You can also be used to work with the same time as well.

Go Panthers.

#22 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,473 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

We def play harder on our home field. I'm sure we have refocused and are ready for the jets.

#23 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

Their passing defense is horrible, Cam may is going to destroy them

IF he has time and that's a big if

#24 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,105 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

is cribbs going to be playing?  when i watch them, he does pretty well running wildcat and of course returns.

#25 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,517 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

oh god no

not another new yorker by way of florida coming to charlotte. Is charlotte mecca for new yorkers or something?

#26 Jetsknicks1

Jetsknicks1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

oh god no

not another new yorker by way of florida coming to charlotte. Is charlotte mecca for new yorkers or something?

We just like to travel and Charlotte has been our list for a while. Looks like there's some cool local place to eat and drink.

#27 Jetsknicks1

Jetsknicks1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

is cribbs going to be playing? when i watch them, he does pretty well running wildcat and of course returns.

I don't know. He's been dinged up lately.

#28 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,180 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

fuging carpetbaggers. Whatever that means

#29 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,565 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Can you say the Jets get beat by 40-50 because I can.  This would be a trap game by the SLIGHTEST OF MARGINS if the Panthers would have beat the Saints this past Sunday night.  Being that they didn't, they are pissed and will take it out on us.  Plus its a home game for the Cats so I don't see how anyone believes we have a chance.  If you want to say I've given up on our team then so be it but I'm a realist and I call it as it is.  The Jets won't be able to do nothin with Cam which will open it up for their running and passing game and need I say more about Geno and our offense.  Geno will throw 2 picks atleast and Ivory may do alittle work but the running game will get shut down for the most part.  This will get ugly quickly people, it is what it is!!!

SERIOUSLY considering not even turning this game on this weekend (but I know I will give in and do it.....noidea.gif)

I don't see how this is anything short of a good ol' fashion ass whooping....and we won't be doin' the whoopin'.....

......and that's the positive outlook...that's if everybody shows up to play for once.

http://mbd.scout.com...1875&t=12458221

#30 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

At least we get Dan and Gumble.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: carolina panthers, new york jets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.