48 replies to this topic

#31 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

The only good news is the Panthers passing game is all sorts of bad this season.

We're sitting right between Seattle and SF in passing yardage. That's the sort of bad I can live with.

#32 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Roller coaster Jets team should be on the downswing after a home win over the mighty Raiders last week. Carolina should be angry and ready to blow someone out after getting embarrassed against the Saints.

With that said, would anyone be surprised if the Jets blew out the Panthers?

In one word, yes. Here's a question. Would anyone be surprised to not see hepcat post after the season is over?

#33 PantherKyle

PantherKyle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

This game reminds me of the Broncos@Panthers game in 2008. Week 15 on CBS and we need a win, while the Jets grasp for a playoff spot dwindles. Let's do it baby.

#34 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

This game will be a good measuring stick for the Jets since both teams are trying to be build along the same defensive and offensive lines.Unfortunately for the Jets, the Panthers are ahead of them in that building stage and I expect that factor to present itself Sunday with a Panthers win..

#35 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,717 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

Roller coaster Jets team should be on the downswing after a home win over the mighty Raiders last week. Carolina should be angry and ready to blow someone out after getting embarrassed against the Saints.

Oh, I certainly would be.

#36 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

I would be shocked if the Jets blew us out.  Given the way our team has been this year I would be mildly surprised if this game is competitive.  But I'm also fully aware that anything is possible and we have to do more than just show up to win.

Honestly I feel a little bad for Jets fans...it's not like we're far removed from feeling the same way.  We're just fortunate the Panthers picked this year to turn it around a little.

#37 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,795 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Let's be real

If we put up 14 points early like we should have... 14-0 its a completely different ball game. That was on the road in a dome, it was definitely impressive. Get to that redzone and put points on the board and we should be good with our D. Getting back into that FG conservative mode we seem to fall 

#38 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,902 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

At least we get Dan and Gumble.

Aren't we like 1-48382736 on CBS, or something stupid like that?

#39 General_Purr

General_Purr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Whos gonna cover steve??????? Is Cromartie hurt? He is going to tower and smother Steve 

#40 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,178 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

Its going to come down to who has the better Offensive line. 

#41 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,811 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

The best line in the league couldn't help Geno win this game.

#42 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

I will believe our attitude when I see it. Need to find qb pressure, and need to stop giving up qb pressure.

Sent from my C811 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#43 TheJetLife

TheJetLife

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

This is going to be my favorite game of the year since I am a huge Jet fan, but also have been rooting for the Panthers since I was a little kid. I am disappointed in my Jets (obviously) and am so happy that the Panthers are finally a respectable contender under Killa Cam (my favorite player). Either way this game goes, I'll be okay with. 

That being said, I think the Jets have little to no chance whatsoever. Our offense is putrid, and our defense has had their weaknesses and holes revealed the past four or so weeks. Meanwhile, the Panthers were on a roll up until this past weekend. 

The Panthers will win this, easy, and I will start Cam Newton on my fantasy team lol.

#44 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

This is going to be my favorite game of the year since I am a huge Jet fan, but also have been rooting for the Panthers since I was a little kid. I am disappointed in my Jets (obviously) and am so happy that the Panthers are finally a respectable contender under Killa Cam (my favorite player). Either way this game goes, I'll be okay with. 

That being said, I think the Jets have little to no chance whatsoever. Our offense is putrid, and our defense has had their weaknesses and holes revealed the past four or so weeks. Meanwhile, the Panthers were on a roll up until this past weekend. 

The Panthers will win this, easy, and I will start Cam Newton on my fantasy team lol.

Well damn at least have some faith lol y'all have won 6 games somehow

#45 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,820 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

these dudes are pretty funny:

Geno better wear his running shoes.  He's going to be chasing defenders who pick him off all day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: carolina panthers, new york jets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.