Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Team to unveil new Hornets logo during halftime of Dec. 21 game

38 posts in this topic

Posted

It will be a modernized more fiercer version of the old logo. I work at TWCA and have lunch in the same break room as some of the big dogs. One of them was showing it off to another one and I got a glimpse over their shoulder

U kidding?

Posted

It will be a modernized more fiercer version of the old logo. I work at TWCA and have lunch in the same break room as some of the big dogs. One of them was showing it off to another one and I got a glimpse over their shoulder

Picture or it didnt happen. Draw it out.

How the hell are the big dogs going to have lunch in the same break room as you too?

2 people like this

Posted

Picture or it didnt happen. Draw it out.

How the hell are the big dogs going to have lunch in the same break room as you too?

DRAW IT OUT lol

1 person likes this

Posted

DRAW IT OUT lol

Seriously. I wanna see a sketch of it, if it really happen.

Posted

This is a fan-made logo (bolded so no one will think this is the real one, lol), but I think it's pretty good and would be happy if something like this ended up as the final logo.

Hornets1.jpg

charlotteprespic_1.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

I need to get to this game! I am going to the Saints game the next day. Going to see if I can make this game as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is a fan-made logo (bolded so no one will think this is the real one, lol), but I think it's pretty good and would be happy if something like this ended up as the final logo.

Hornets1.jpg

charlotteprespic_1.jpg

yeah that is sweet!

Posted

I can't wait to see it.

Posted

Hornets1.jpg

charlotteprespic_1.jpg

I actually like it. I do think the team is going to go for a much tougher look, which seems to be popular now. Back in the late 80's when they launched the Hornets, the logos had more of a fun and cute look to them. Lately, the logos are going more for power and boldness. 

Posted

Hornets1.jpg

charlotteprespic_1.jpg

I do like that one. Really like how the butt or abdomen(whatever the hell it is) is colored like a basketball. Definitely some effort went into it.

I don't like the word mark used or how much it actually looks like a hornet.

I'm guessing the new update will just have a more muscular aggressive look like others have stated. But I wouldn't hate that particular one.

Posted

That's actually really good. Way better than most of the other designs I've seen.

Posted

That fan made one is really sweet.  Awesome look to it.