Here it is.

Attached Files

#32 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

Logo was apparently leaked this morning. Some site affiliated with the NBA with all the "official" team colors, uniforms, logos, etc was updated for 2014 & showed a new Hugo under Charlotte. Site went down minutes later & it was gone when it came back up.

The guy on Reddit who said he saw it was a Celtics fan looking up old Boston logos. Said he didn't save it in time but I bet somebody else got a screen shot of it.

He said the wordmark font is drastically different & the coloring pattern was a little different cause it had silver/black & not just purple/teal but the logo looked like the original..... on steroids.

was it Chris creamers sportslogos.net? or did they not even say where they saw it?

#33 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

Logo was apparently leaked this morning. Some site affiliated with the NBA with all the "official" team colors, uniforms, logos, etc was updated for 2014 & showed a new Hugo under Charlotte. Site went down minutes later & it was gone when it came back up.

The guy on Reddit who said he saw it was a Celtics fan looking up old Boston logos. Said he didn't save it in time but I bet somebody else got a screen shot of it.

He said the wordmark font is drastically different & the coloring pattern was a little different cause it had silver/black & not just purple/teal but the logo looked like the original..... on steroids.

Some change is necessary and the word mark probably could use an updating with the times, but I hope they didn't make the Hornet to "muscular".   When i think of a Hornet i think aggressive not muscular.  Could do without black and silver.     I guess we will see on a Saturday.

#34 49erlew

49erlew

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Of course it would be the weekend that I'm in BFE with no cable or internet connection.

I am nervous that they're going to do too much to improve a good thing, but it is what it is. The Hornets are coming back, and that's the most important thing.

The Big Dub concept (the one in Montie_0123's signature) is almost perfect, IMO. I really wish he'd have submitted it, but I understand why he didn't.

#35 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,449 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Picture or it didnt happen. Draw it out.

How the hell are the big dogs going to have lunch in the same break room as you too?

Told you :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,296 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Told you :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app