Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Da'Rick Rogers

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am not stress over Rogers he was a problem but talented wr who smitty would have a hard straightening out.

What I would stress over is if we miss Donte Moncrief and Kelvin Benjamin in the draft. Id love to get both but I feel by combine time, they will both be low 1sts high 2nds.

Posted · Report post

I am not stress over Rogers he was a problem but talented wr who smitty would have a hard straightening out.

What I would stress over is if we miss Donte Moncrief and Kelvin Benjamin in the draft. Id love to get both but I feel by combine time, they will both be low 1sts high 2nds.

Perhaps, but there are others who probably will (and probably should) go ahead of them, pushing them to late round two or perhaps three. 

Posted · Report post

Perhaps, but there are others who probably will (and probably should) go ahead of them, pushing them to late round two or perhaps three. 

The thing is, Moncrief and Benjamin might be better long term NFL wrs than anyone ahead of them

Posted · Report post

The thing is, Moncrief and Benjamin might be better long term NFL wrs than anyone ahead of them

Yes. But that's the case in any draft really. It's a crap shoot. I get your thinking though, It's not always about the "top guys".  But , like I said, who knows?

If they come out, I kind of like Jaelen Strong  (Arizone State) and Brandon Coleman (Rutgers). 

The Combine, Pro Days and team workouts will tell the story of the draft position, but only real world, NFL football is going to tell the story of their long term success.

Posted · Report post

easier to catch(or throw) some passes when being blown out.

Posted · Report post

easier to catch(or throw) some passes when being blown out.

Don't disagree because I do not like his QB, but weren't the conditions miserable as well?

Posted · Report post

Don't disagree because I do not like his QB, but weren't the conditions miserable as well?

they were cold (20's) but none of the snow that hit the East.

Posted · Report post

Rogers is a locker room cancer.  Still so glad he's not on this team.  

Posted · Report post

Tennessee fan I assume.

Posted · Report post

Where was this thread when Da'Rick Rodgers got cut from the Bills?

Oh... I see.

1 person likes this