#1 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

http://www.jetnation...(JetNation.com)

On how much film he’s watched of Carolina…
I’ve watched some tape on them. Just a little bit.

On whether he watched any of the Carolina-New Orleans game last night…
I didn’t watch the game last night, but I came in and watched it this morning.

On how many Carolina games he’s seen…
A few.

On Carolina’s defense…
(They’re) good up front. Typical NFL defense, (they) play hard (and have) good guys all around. I think they lead the league in pretty much every defensive category, so it’s going to be another tough game for us. We just have got to continue to prepare and go out there and fight hard.

On what makes Carolina’s defense a challenge…
From my perspective, I just think they play hard and they have a really good defense. (So Deep)

On the importance of having Winslow, Jeremy Kerley and Santonio Holmes back together and healthy…
It’s important to have those guys out here, but honestly, we have to roll with the guys that we have. No matter who’s out there, we expect them to give full effort and we expect them and when I say them, I mean us all, we expect to compete and go out there and execute. It’s just good to have Kellen and that leadership that he brings, as well as Santonio and Jeremy.

On how much responsibility is on him to make the call and check the play at the line of scrimmage…
Well, it’s all built into the system. It’s not like I’m free lancing or doing my own thing. All of those things are built in and things that we talk about throughout the week and we game plan. So, if you get a certain look, you want to check to a certain pass or a run and that’s something that we did well with.

On whether the team can look at New Orleans success last night and use it to help exploit Carolina’s defense…
Yeah, we will. We’ll try and find ways to move the chains. Like I said, they’re a tough defense, but we expect ourselves to go out there and execute. We’re going to study all the tape and find ways for us to execute and find things that we’re good at that can be effective against their defense.

On whether he wears different cleats or gloves when playing in cold and snowy weather…
I try not to let that affect me. I don’t wear a glove. Maybe if there’s an issue where I feel the need to, I will. But, typically I’m good in cold weather games.

I am not too worried about the Jets offense sans Holmes, but their defense worries the fug outta me.

#2 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Geno sounds like hes missing his frontal lobe

#3 General_Purr

General_Purr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

Reading that makes me feel like its fake...

or if he did he really does not care about press.

#4 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:10 AM

He catches a lot of flack, but you look at RG3 and this guy doesn't seem like too bad of a fellow. May not be the best player, but not that bad a guy.

#5 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

He sounds unprepared.

#6 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,598 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

I've been watching their last game against Oakland. While Holmes is a good player, Kerley is the guy that makes their passing game go. They also ran the ball very effectively against the Raiders, but suspect it will be much more difficult to do that against us.

And of course, their front 3 of Pace, Wilkerson and Richardson is very good. Coples is also disruptive from the rush LB'er position.

Geno is not going to have a good game against us unless we really fug up. He still has a long way to go.

#7 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

This game is a must win.

#8 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:34 AM

This will be a good game for us.

#9 Keep Steve

Keep Steve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

They beat New England and New Orleans. My butthole is puckered, if I were to bet my life savings on the game I would bet against Geno, but......hopefully NY doesn't show up and we do. I think this is very similar to the Miami game.

#10 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

They beat New England and New Orleans. My butthole is puckered, if I were to bet my life savings on the game I would bet against Geno, but......hopefully NY doesn't show up and we do. I think this is very similar to the Miami game.

Key part you left out.   They won at home against these teams.   They stink on the road.

#11 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,815 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

They are no push over but we are different than NO and NE in the way we play football.

#12 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:34 AM

Geno always sounds like that wouldn't take anything from it.  Panthers defense just need to put pressure on him.  He still has problems with pressure and ball security. If they let him set back and get comfortable he can hurt you.  No homer opinion just fact.

#13 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,879 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

Im gonna go ahead and say I like our odds in this one. A lot.

#14 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

The jets have one of the worst point differentials in the nfl. They are terrible.

Also something I found interesting while verifying that stat, Denver has the highest PPG in the nfl, Chicago is #2. The bears are closer to the 30th ranked team in PPG than they are the Broncos.

#15 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,776 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hmmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com