Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future of the Funchise

I would like to start a 16 - 32 man league in Madden on XBox 360

1 post in this topic

The Huddle is filled with minds that think they could be General Managers and run teams to championships. Here is their chance to prove their wit on a simulation basis. I think this would be a fun and interactive version of the mock-offseason that is so popular around here. If anyone else is down for this let me know and we can get it started.

• Topics

• Stop me if you've heard this one... Once upon a time the USA provided weapons to "Freedom Fighter's" opposed to the Soviet Union's illegal invasion of Afghanistan. FYI:  The war drained huge amounts of life and treasure in a futile attempt to defeat a elusive resistance.  After ten years the Soviets concluded they were on a fool's errand and withdrew in humiliation.  Many believe the war hastened the fall of USSR.  I wonder if there is any lesson to be learned here for those in Washington D.C.?
    • TE George Kittle is one of those TEs not many are talking much about. He comes from the underperforming Iowa team that appears to look like they won't be worthwile for a long while, and just doesn't pop out very much in this loaded TE class. However, his Pro Day turned some heads. George Kettle may not be the guy you immediately see, but he's arguably the 2nd best blocking TE in this class. He can also catch, and has shown the ability to be a threat as a pass catcher. His real scary stuff comes with his amazing redzone performances.  Iowa may have hindered his potential, but he definitely has it. Some extra information concerning this TE: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/college/columnists/chad-leistikow/2017/03/28/george-kittle-nfl-draft-profile-improving-pro-day-hawkeyes/99724056/ Sounds like a solid TE who can be something in the NFL with some work.