#16 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,094 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Shanny is done in Washington. Apparently, Snyder provided Bob his own private parking space under the stadium and he doesn't have to make the walk to the players' lot before and after games like the rest of the guys. It's also been rumored that Bob and Daniel Snyder have wined and dined together, which has not endeared his team mates, either. 

#17 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,268 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

Wow. The worst thing to happen to RGme was getting drafted by Snyder.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,671 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Shanny is done in Washington. Apparently, Snyder provided Bob his own private parking space under the stadium and he doesn't have to make the walk to the players' lot before and after games like the rest of the guys. It's also been rumored that Bob and Daniel Snyder have wined and dined together, which has not endeared his team mates, either. 

is this for real? do you have a source?

#19 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 7,094 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

is this for real? do you have a source?

Not what I would call a "reliable" source... which is why I used the words "apparently" and "rumored." I was watching Dan Patrick's radio show yesterday and heard this for the second time. The first time I heard it was 2 weeks ago on the same show with Peter King sitting right next to Patrick.

This was the show when King dropped the f-bomb with an open mike during a commercial break. The discussion going into the break was who would you rather play for, Snyder or Jerry Jones? Unfortunately, Peter King referred to one of the two by saying, "He's just f****** nutty..." and we don't know which of the two he was specifically referring to (I think it is Jones, personally.

#20 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

Seems the NFL Network agrees with you considering they flashed this up on the screen on Monday....

ShanahanNFLgraphic_zpsae4c74d6.jpg

That is such irresponsible journalism. I honestly think that its those in the media who is creating the storyline because it's they who pushed for the Skins to reach up and get RG III. Another Blaine Gabbert story produced and directed by our media.

I have been saying it since I actually started to pay attention to how today's sports media operate. I believe today's media and  TPTB in the NFL are way to close. It feels like ESPN/NFLN have some level of power in the NFL.

#21 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,213 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

Wow. The worst thing to happen to RGme was getting drafted by Snyder.

Probably.

Maybe if he had gone to a more solid organization, he'd be better off.

Still don't think he'd have had longevity though. His body is just not suited for the NFL.

#22 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

ok so I've been really busy and totally out of the loop on the NFL if the Panthers aren't concerned can someone give me a quick synopsis on why this is happening?

From what I gather owner and RGIII are best buds. Shanny doesn't like RGIII and is using the notion of "we want to keep him healthy" as a cover for "fug this spoiled brat I don't like him." 

is that it? this just seems really weird and odd to happen, maybe I'm looking into it too much

#23 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

ok so I've been really busy and totally out of the loop on the NFL if the Panthers aren't concerned can someone give me a quick synopsis on why this is happening?

From what I gather owner and RGIII are best buds. Shanny doesn't like RGIII and is using the notion of "we want to keep him healthy" as a cover for "fug this spoiled brat I don't like him." 

is that it? this just seems really weird and odd to happen, maybe I'm looking into it too much

throw in bob's-an-arrogant-prick-who-drank-his-own-kool-aid-and-has-thrown-his-coaches-under-the-bus-a-time-or-two and you're pretty much up to speed

#24 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

Ok so can the media please stop comparing RG3 and Cam? It's not even close. Cam has never been close to being benched in each of his 3 seasons.

They actually stopped, since it seemed to offend RG III. Funny how that is.

Also, I find the handling of this so typical of the Chosen QB syndrome those in the media place themselves into. They manage to spin the situation to make it appear as if it's everyone else's fault but their chosen qb. If everyone around the QB goes and the problem still remains, as in the case with Blainr Gabbert, they will let the QB fae into the sunset so they won't have to admit they were wrong.

I don't believe RG would have ever been on the radar of those in the sports media if it wasn't for Cam being drafted the year before Luck did. Those folks wanted a QB they could compare their real chosen qb too, RG became Luck's measuring stick.

As I've said before, everyone knew RG was damaged goodd before he entered the NFL, just like they knew Blaine Gabbert's inability to handle pressure and accuracy issues.

#25 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,745 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

RG3 better watch it. If he continues to struggle, Snyder won't be so buddy-buddy with him.

#26 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,324 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

a lot of this smells like bullshit to me.

they have new articles everyday up about some new developments.

#27 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,745 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

To a certain extent.

RG3 has truly taken a far greater fall with the media than Newton did. There is hardly any grace left.

#28 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,213 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:15 AM

RG3 has truly taken a far greater fall with the media than Newton did. There is hardly any grace left.

Would it not be fair to say he's brought a lot of it on himself?

#29 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

Would it not be fair to say he's brought a lot of it on himself?

as a football fan living in foreskin country the last 14 yrs. have been a hoot..........

haven't had this much fun fu*king w/ skins fans since Spurrier was getting QB's killed.

#30 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

A part of me still is a fan of RG3, but he has greatly pissed me off over thr last two seasons, mainly because of his primadonna ways that he maintained while the media continued to slob him off, and simultaneously, Cam was getting trashed for nothing.

Now RG3 has been exposed for being self-absorbed, a poor teammate, and pampered... some would even say fake - everything Cam was accused of being with no evidence to support it. And now, Cam is everything all of the other young QBs wish that they could be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com