Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here we go.....Jets next...huddle game plan to win this game

37 posts in this topic

Posted

screens to tolbert

lots and lots of screens to tolbert

Posted

Win the turnover battle. Stay on schedule. Riverboat Ron can't work his magic on 4th and 11.

Posted

Jets have the number one run defense, we just lost a back and our running game is not all that great.We have a hard time pass blocking on a consistent basis and Cam will probably be pressured often.Do we rely on our D to get the job done and win a low scoring affair....you know the Ryan boys are swapping notes.How should we scheme to win this game...a loss would be a bad body blow to this team.

As of today, Panthers #1 in Total Rush Yards and Rush YPG with Jets at #2.

The game will be won by Star and Dwan/Kawaan. If they can eat up the middle and allow for the edges to apply pressure on Geno who will make a bad decision every other play, the team will win.

This team is built to win with an average offense and strong defense and it starts with the DT's. 

Posted

We will have to rely on our defense. The offensive line is the definition of inept against a 3-4 defense.

FIFY

Posted

Smother Geno. Go up early, don't let down.

Posted

I am all for Bell being banned from the stadium

Posted

screens to tolbert

lots and lots of screens to tolbert

This. If the line can't block, work around that. Run the option a few times (not read option, the regular pitchout option).

Posted

I got an idea, coach like you have testes.

Don't act like riverboat Ron for weeks and then in the biggest game of the year settle for 3 when you told the media all week you know you can't do that against New Orleans. Rivera erases all the win equity of the streak with last weeks brutal loss. He still sucks

Posted

my game plan is...i have no idea.  riverboat or ron decides.

i really really want to see more of barner on special teams and offense.  we have to get this kid primed before playoffs. 

Posted

If our defense plays like it's ass is on fire we will be fine.

I think this may be a similar game to Miami.

Posted

If the O-Line gives Cam time we got em

Posted

hmmm.........if the Panthers can stay the course and win this game against the Jets.........

The Saints who are not the greatest road team coming off that huge win face a tough and hot Rams team at home....................what if they lose this game?

Next week its the battle for the division again and the 2nd seed in the playoffs??

Thoughts?