#16 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,500 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

We will have to rely on our defense. Shula's offense is the definition of inept against a 3-4 defense.

#17 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,760 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

Bring pressure on Smith. Hurry his throws and get him dancing in the pocket. We need the front four to help out our secondary.
On offense, more Tolbert check downs and screens. Take some shots to Ginn. And for God's sake, keep Cam on his feet!

#18 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

Force TOs. TDs not FGs. Contain Wilkerson/RIchardson. 

This game is going to be a lot closer than some think IMO

Coples and Pace can be equally disruptive.

I think it's simple. If we don't turn the ball over more than once, we win the game.

#19 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

Show up to the game.............but in all seriousness find a way to neutralize there pass rush and for the love of god pick up the blitz on defense get after the qb and if it can't be done with four either blitz more or find a rotational player that will get there.

#20 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

This game will be like the Tampa game. They have a good run defense so everyone will predict a close game(like Tampa) but we will put 30 on them. Fortunately their QB is completely in over his head so if we shut their running game down they are done. Geno will give us 2-3 turnovers at least. We ARE a good team, at home, and we just got embarrassed. It didn't go well in New Orleans with us facing that exact same scenario, so I expect the Jets to be in for a similar Ass Whipping or worse considering their ROOKIE QB has to face our defense that just got lit up on primetime. If we had won in New Orleans I would be afraid of a letdown, but we didn't so expect us to respond the same way we did after the Arizona game. I would roll Cam and move the pocket a lot to get Cam on the edges to help negate their passrush. Get Steve in the slot and Tolbert/Dwill in the flats I would also run some uptempo, no huddle not JUST ground and pound(which they will expect). Games that we have done more of that have been Cam's best. Gets him into a rhythm and he seems to improvise more.

Send the Jets a keg of OMB Copper and Rex's hungry ass a plate of BBQ because those are the only things they will enjoy about their trip to North Carolina.

#21 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,606 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Red Zone scores(TD's only)

Get off the field on 3rd down.

Run just enough to keep the D honest and lob it over the top.

#22 The Vanguard

The Vanguard

threw it on the ground

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

Crowd needs to be loud on defense and shut up on offense! Im pumped for this game. Its gonna be my first one in a while that ive been at. also as someone else state force Geno to pass.

#23 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,684 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

#77 needs to not be on the field.

#24 CajunTuffguy

CajunTuffguy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

Have our front 7 kill Geno Smith, squash the run game, and don't turn the ball over.  I'll say, looking at this game, being at home, as long as we are not in the negatives in Turnover margin, we will win this game going away.  In fact, if we are +2 or better in TO margin, Anderson will get some reps in the 4th.

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,154 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

screens to tolbert

lots and lots of screens to tolbert

#26 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,457 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

Win the turnover battle. Stay on schedule. Riverboat Ron can't work his magic on 4th and 11.

#27 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Jets have the number one run defense, we just lost a back and our running game is not all that great.We have a hard time pass blocking on a consistent basis and Cam will probably be pressured often.Do we rely on our D to get the job done and win a low scoring affair....you know the Ryan boys are swapping notes.How should we scheme to win this game...a loss would be a bad body blow to this team.

As of today, Panthers #1 in Total Rush Yards and Rush YPG with Jets at #2.

The game will be won by Star and Dwan/Kawaan. If they can eat up the middle and allow for the edges to apply pressure on Geno who will make a bad decision every other play, the team will win.

This team is built to win with an average offense and strong defense and it starts with the DT's. 

#28 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,505 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

We will have to rely on our defense. The offensive line is the definition of inept against a 3-4 defense.

FIFY

#29 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,684 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Smother Geno. Go up early, don't let down.

#30 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

I am all for Bell being banned from the stadium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.