Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

The Ryan brothers are talking

50 posts in this topic

The more doubt, the better we do. We seriously could use a good ol SMF thread about now 

This is also a home game. It will be tough sledding but I'm not worried at all. I can't stand Rob Ryan because he acts like a clown on the sideline. The players make the plays, he takes way too much credit.

It hurts my feelings as a Panthers fan that we lost to one of the best teams in the NFL, at their place, and now the 8 games prior to that mean poo to some of you. We are going to smash on Geno and The Jets and it's really not even going to be close. I'm thinking something similar to St. Louis or either of the Bucs games.

2 people like this

Why wouldn't Rex talk to Rob? If someone expected them not to talk, that's not realistic.

Why wouldn't Rex talk to Rob? If someone expected them not to talk, that's not realistic.

It's not a great shock. but we're discussing the ramifications.

It's not a great shock. but we're discussing the ramifications.

My b.

Our offense was looking lost on their own,  due to playing from behind..          if you've to try and match Brees,  and score on every drive,  you gonna have a bad day.   Our offense isn't built like that.

The Jets will not be scoring on every drive.   As long as our defense doesn't let up against them,  we just need one clutch drive in the 4th,  to win the game,  if it is close.

New York Jets on the road this season:

At New England:  Loss 10-13

At Tenn. Titans:  Loss 13-38

At Atl Falcons:  Win 30-28

At Cincy Bengals:  Loss 9-49

At Buffalo Bills:  Loss 14-37

At Balt Ravens:  Loss 3-19

For those keeping score, the Jets are 1-5 on the road this season with a point differential -105 on the road.  Where is this vaunted defense I keep hearing about? 

Geno has 12 int's in those six games, the only game without came against the terrible Falcons defense.  He also has four fumbles lost on the road.  They are giving up nearly 31 ppg on the road, while scoring 13 ppg.

We should not only beat the Jets, but crush them.  If we happen to lose to them, we don't deserve to be a playoff team. 

6 people like this

Our offense needs to go through Steve Smith again.

Our offense needs to go through Steve Smith again.

Last game, Smith was largely handled by a safety :(

2 people like this