Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrford

Golden state Bobcats

3 posts in this topic

I know this was back on monday, but I attended this game and I have to say it was a really good game. I ended up taking my grandma, who is 78, because she is a huge curry and Barnes fan. However, I had her watching bobcats games this season, so she was ultimately a bobcats fan. we were in section 101 row L. The bobcats dominated the game and the boards till the 4th quarter. It seemed like it only took minutes for curry to get to 43 points. It was extremely inpressive, and I have to point out that there was a rather large curry following cheering for the warriors, including the 3 people sitting in front of us. At first the cats were shooting 50% free throws to close out, and the Warriors were keeping it interesting, but the cats pulled out the win. It was clutch down the stretch and made me respect this squad. I hope you all saw the same.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Walker took over to keep the cats in front in the early 4th, and surprisingly Ben Gordon made some clutch shots to close the game out. Right now the cats are the th seed in the east, that no lie. This team is gaining consistency and that has been their biggest weakness l. Maybe I'm just bunk and way off base, who knows.

all of those Curry/Warriors fans are also fans of Davidson and/or people who live in Davidson.

no matter where Steph goes, that team will gain the attention and fandom of all Davidson fans

• Topics

• a neonazi event without advocacy of violence is an oxymoron. nazism is the advocacy of violence, it's a core principal of the ideology. it's a genocidal ideology, which promotes the murder of innocent people based on their race. i don't need the respect of neonazis. i hope you absolutely fuging hate me. here's the organizer of the "free speech rally."
    • I don't blame anyone for not bothering to vote given the depressingly comical choices, and the overall current state of voting in general. Honestly the voters that pat themselves on the back because they were rewarded with an "I voted" sticker like a little kid that just got a piece of candy for merely doing what they were told just because they voted for another round of empty suits are a big part of why our political process is one pitiful rehashed song and dance with only the letters besides the names changed. The Americans that spend their time trying so desperately to defend and kiss up to the rich elite thinking they'll one day join the cool kids club like they see with Donald Trump who says and does whatever he wants are in for a very rude awakening sooner rather than later.
    • This was a great way to spend a half hour at work.  Shocked I made it in here before its moved to Tinderbox.