Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got tickets to the game this weekend

38 posts in this topic

Posted

My first game ever section 532 row 8. My friends dad bought them as a Christmas gift. Was wandering where ideal parking areas are at a reasonable price. What are some good local restaurants? I've heard good things about the fox and the hound 'sports bar'.

9 people like this

Posted

$10-$20 lots uptown anywhere. All within a quick walk to the stadium.

French quarter is one of my favorite game day restaurants when we don't tailgate. They have good gumbo.

Posted

You just better not text that fan misconduct number on me.

5 people like this

Posted

When I win my FF league this year I'm using the winnings to go to a BoA game next season. Unless we Super Bowl it...then I'm using the winnings on that trip. SCP, I promise to use the leftover winnings on enshrining a gold toilet on the already too gnarly trophy.

Posted

First game ever?

You get pie for that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have fun, just make sure not to knock over my havarti and pinot noir or I will call security.

1 person likes this

Posted

First game will be a blast for you.  I am going to be there as well with Jack Daniels coursing through my veins.

Posted

Have fun, just make sure not to knock over my havarti and pinot noir or I will call security.

Not sure if I'm going with Brie or Gouda this Sunday. Decisions!

Posted

Taking my brother this weekend down into the Sec. 132 area for his birthday.  He hasn't been to a Panthers game since 2003.

Let that sink in.

KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

3 people like this

Posted

My first game ever section 532 row 8. My friends dad bought them as a Christmas gift. Was wandering where ideal parking areas are at a reasonable price. What are some good local restaurants? I've heard good things about the fox and the hound 'sports bar'.

Have fun and remember to keep your ass in your seat. NO STANDING whipper snapper!

1 person likes this

Posted

I love seeing threads like this. Getting to go to multiple games every season you sometimes forget how lucky you are to be able to do so. Enjoy the game, OP!

1 person likes this

Posted

Have fun and remember to keep your ass in your seat. NO STANDING whipper snapper!

Only yell when they are shooting t-shirts into the crowd.

And be vigilant.  The wave could start at any moment.  SCP usually starts it around the 10 minute mark in the 3rd quarter after he takes a poo.

Be ready.

1 person likes this