Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got tickets to the game this weekend

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Me too. First game in 3 years. Bringing my 3 sons for their fist game ever. I'm jacked. Actually bought tickets for my brother and I for the Saints also. We'll be burning up I-81/77.

Question: Does anyone use the Lynx to get to the games? Just wondering if we could get out faster after the game since we have a 3 hour drive home.

Posted

532 row 5!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

My first game ever section 532 row 8. My friends dad bought them as a Christmas gift. Was wandering where ideal parking areas are at a reasonable price. What are some good local restaurants? I've heard good things about the fox and the hound 'sports bar'.

Are you coming from NSE or W?

Posted

My first game ever section 532 row 8. My friends dad bought them as a Christmas gift. Was wandering where ideal parking areas are at a reasonable price. What are some good local restaurants? I've heard good things about the fox and the hound 'sports bar'.

We have always park off of Mint St. and it's $10-$25 depending on how close to the stadium you want to be.  The place before the game you really need to check out is All American Pub, it's right off Bland St.  They have tons of big TV's and good food, it should be a great spot to watch the 1 o'clock games.  Have fun!

Posted

The place before the game you really need to check out is All American Pub, it's right off Bland St.  They have tons of big TV's and good food, it should be a great spot to watch the 1 o'clock games.  Have fun!

If you're coming to All American Pub you better come check out my Cans:Reycled party.  We're in the same building as AAP but we're in the back two spaces (Oak Room and the back room).  

Shameless plug - Cans:Recycled is running away with the vote for best place to watch the Panthers in Charlotte.  http://www.accidentaltravelwriter.net/accidental-travel-writer/2013/12/nfl-all-right-carolina-panther-fans-let-the-voting-begin.html

1 person likes this

Posted

That's awesome!!! Do me a favor and tell him I said hello! Will you remember to do that?

You got it!

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you coming from NSE or W?

Coming from summerville sc gonna shoot straight up I-26 be about a 2 1/2 hour drive. But he wants to get there early. Guess there's no huddle tailgate this game.

Posted

If you're coming to All American Pub you better come check out my Cans:Reycled party.  We're in the same building as AAP but we're in the back two spaces (Oak Room and the back room).  

Shameless plug - Cans:Recycled is running away with the vote for best place to watch the Panthers in Charlotte.  http://www.accidentaltravelwriter.net/accidental-travel-writer/2013/12/nfl-all-right-carolina-panther-fans-let-the-voting-begin.html

I would have mentioned you guys he just said he was going to the game.  

Posted

I would have mentioned you guys he just said he was going to the game.  

I was just busting your chops.  Cans:Recycled is always open the same hours as AAP though.  We get a pretty solid crowd for the game, too.  Especially now that the bandwagon is getting full and the ticket demand is going up.  

Posted

I'll try to check those places out, my friend said the fox and the hound is good, last time I was in charlotte I ate at cheese mos which is closed now

Posted

Congrats

Posted

My sister got me the Saints game for my birthday. She just won lower bowl tickets from her work. I am so happy. :D

2 people like this