37 replies to this topic

#31 coxc63

coxc63

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

Are you coming from NSE or W?

Coming from summerville sc gonna shoot straight up I-26 be about a 2 1/2 hour drive. But he wants to get there early. Guess there's no huddle tailgate this game.

#32 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

If you're coming to All American Pub you better come check out my Cans:Reycled party.  We're in the same building as AAP but we're in the back two spaces (Oak Room and the back room).  

Shameless plug - Cans:Recycled is running away with the vote for best place to watch the Panthers in Charlotte.  http://www.accidenta...ting-begin.html

I would have mentioned you guys he just said he was going to the game.  

#33 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,636 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

I would have mentioned you guys he just said he was going to the game.  

I was just busting your chops.  Cans:Recycled is always open the same hours as AAP though.  We get a pretty solid crowd for the game, too.  Especially now that the bandwagon is getting full and the ticket demand is going up.  

#34 coxc63

coxc63

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

I'll try to check those places out, my friend said the fox and the hound is good, last time I was in charlotte I ate at cheese mos which is closed now

#35 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

Congrats

#36 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

My sister got me the Saints game for my birthday. She just won lower bowl tickets from her work. I am so happy. :D

#37 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,160 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

Well if you want to walk around Charlotte the Fox and Hound will accomplish that. I remember my first Monday night football game I couldn't get anyone to go so I lone wolfed it. I parked in some random lot on the wrong side of Charlotte and asked the fine waitresses of the Fox and Hound which direction the stadium was in, they laughed at me. I didn't get back to my car until maybe 2am but it was a great time, we beat the Bucs, this is like 2006.

Some people swear by the light rail but I've never had a hard time leaving the game. You just have to park on the edge and not dead center. This is the lot I use, it's a decent little walk but parking is $5 and your near i77. Sure there is some traffic but you just turn on Mick Mixon or WFNZ and soak in the win. https://maps.google....p=11,25.17,,0,0

#38 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,636 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

Fox and Hound is closed, boys. Plus it was 2.5 miles from the stadium anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com