Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alice, you coming to Charlotte?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

And I'll be the bald guy with overall jorts sitting on the tailgate of a red 1974 Chevy C100 with John Deere mudflaps. I park right in front of the neighborhood spittoon.

1 person likes this

Posted

what kind of prick steals Santa's seat so close to Christmas time....you ride in the back with the tooth fairy.

Bentley's are supposed to be ridden in the backseat, only hood rich really like to drive them.

Posted

Bentley's are supposed to be ridden in the backseat, only hood rich really like to drive them.

Careful, you're poor is showing! Rolls Royce is traditionally a car to be driven in and Bentley was the version to be driven. Tradition aside, the Continental has taken such a bite out of RR since the breakup, they now have a Ghost to compete directly with the Continental that shares many parts with BMW 7 series and that is now a RR made to be driven also. Bentley Motors was born from a long racing tradition and was acquired by RR post stock crash under secret corporation, once RR took ownership, it made Bentleys and RRs with the main difference of Bentleys being the drivers car and RR being the car to be driven in.

FAIL

Posted

And I'll be the bald guy with overall jorts sitting on the tailgate of a red 1974 Chevy C100 with John Deere mudflaps. I park right in front of the neighborhood spittoon.

What are these JORTS?

Posted

SR22? Better hope he didn't pack his own chute.

Well I survived the trip, it seems the parachute is a ballistic type factory packed chute like airbags in a car. Never been in such a small plane before, but it was much funner than the G450 we took from Barcelona to Ibiza, well until he decided it would be funny while I was napping to do a barrel roll and start screaming so I woke up thinking were about to die.

Looks like the Saints Jekyll and Hyde routine on road has made this game a lot more interesting. If I go, I essentially would need to fly in Saturday night and fly back out Sunday after game. I think that makes it more 60/40 I make it.

Posted

Well I survived the trip, it seems the parachute is a ballistic type factory packed chute like airbags in a car. Never been in such a small plane before, but it was much funner than the G450 we took from Barcelona to Ibiza, well until he decided it would be funny while I was napping to do a barrel roll and start screaming so I woke up thinking were about to die.

Looks like the Saints Jekyll and Hyde routine on road has made this game a lot more interesting. If I go, I essentially would need to fly in Saturday night and fly back out Sunday after game. I think that makes it more 60/40 I make it.

There was a story a year or two ago about some guy that either repacked his own chute or had somebody do it for him. He ended up needing it and it failed.

Sundays game has gotten a bit more interesting. I'm still worried about our secondary if our dline fails to show up against you guys again like in the first game.

Posted

Sundays game has gotten a bit more interesting. I'm still worried about our secondary if our dline fails to show up against you guys again like in the first game.

If that happens we won't win, home or not...  they have to pressure Brees.

1 person likes this

Posted

If that happens we won't win, home or not... they have to pressure Brees.

Definitely this game will come down to pressure! Up till recently, Panthers front 4 was phenomenal, but it seems like after Pats game, the pass rush isn't as strong. I thought it was absence of CJ, but it's been pretty mediocre with him back. The issue for Panthers last week was inability to get any pressure without blitzing. Should be a good game!

Posted

Definitely this game will come down to pressure! Up till recently, Panthers front 4 was phenomenal, but it seems like after Pats game, the pass rush isn't as strong. I thought it was absence of CJ, but it's been pretty mediocre with him back. The issue for Panthers last week was inability to get any pressure without blitzing. Should be a good game!

CJ was still hurting in the NO game I think... idk if he was full strength this week or not (esp with that flu)...  Hardy certainly looked much better against the Jets.

There's been some speculation that Short and Star are hitting the rookie wall... idk.

Posted

CJ was still hurting in the NO game I think... idk if he was full strength this week or not (esp with that flu)... Hardy certainly looked much better against the Jets.

There's been some speculation that Short and Star are hitting the rookie wall... idk.

I think the other point is which Saints team shows up, Jekyll or Hyde!

Posted

I think the other point is which Saints team shows up, Jekyll or Hyde!

I didn't watch any of the Rams v Saints save about the last 4 minutes, so idk what happened yesterday.  I didn't really have much hope of the Rams beating the Saints, but I knew the Rams were a decent team from when we played them...

We got in their heads, well Smitty did, and that kind of doomed them... I kind of figured Brees would wear them out in the dome, but apparently the Rams D line was able to get in his face and disrupt him.

Posted

I didn't watch any of the Rams v Saints save about the last 4 minutes, so idk what happened yesterday. I didn't really have much hope of the Rams beating the Saints, but I knew the Rams were a decent team from when we played them...

We got in their heads, well Smitty did, and that kind of doomed them... I kind of figured Brees would wear them out in the dome, but apparently the Rams D line was able to get in his face and disrupt him.

That's the key. We have to get in his mole with our front four and let our second and third level guys play the screens and passing game.
1 person likes this