Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alice, you coming to Charlotte?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

lol nervousness and fear is dripping from alice's hefty mammaries in the form of sudden uncharacteristic politeness and social grace

Posted

lol nervousness and fear is dripping from alice's hefty mammaries in the form of sudden uncharacteristic politeness and social grace

That's not fear that's dripping, that's ham gravy.

4 people like this

Posted

man gravy

Posted

LOL

Posted

man gravy

Eww :(

Posted

he ain't commin...please.

Posted

I predicted the Saints split with Panthers and win at home and lose this game over a month ago so why would I be nervous about Saints possibly winning a game I expect them to lose?

I do think in past month the Panthers offense is looking a little more inept each game since Pats game. I do think the Panthers defense peaked back last month and though still extremely good, is not playing as great as a month ago, especially in pass rush. I do think the fact this game is now for division lead, I expect Saints to make a good showing and possibly pull out a victory, Payton's only loss to panthers in last 7 games was the end of 2009 when he sat starters and hasn't scored less than 27 points in past 9 games.

I also have never seen Payton as upset as he was in yesterday's press conference. I hope he will lights a fire under these guys. I think game will come down to turnovers, if Panthers don't get some, they lose, but that is what has been hurting us on road!

Posted

doesn't explain why you're suddenly being polite and complimentary

however being a fearful pussy bitch does

Posted

Lol

Posted

doesn't explain why you're suddenly being polite and complimentary

however being a fearful pussy bitch does

I read you were too poor to afford tickets to go, thought that was sad for a second, then I remembered how much of my tax money you used up! Have you paid the $3k school money back yet?

Posted

O/U on number of words Pat uses in his excuse for why he didn't come to Charlotte: 251.5

Posted

I read you were too poor to afford tickets to go, thought that was sad for a second, then I remembered how much of my tax money you used up! Have you paid the $3k school money back yet?

i saw your tubbasauras rex mirror pictures and thought that was sad for a second and remembered how much of my tax money you spent on ebay shopping trips that was intended for disaster relief for people drowning and starving and shitting on the saints logo in the superdome

2 people like this