Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,913 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

never trust a rigger

I didn't have my contacts in when I first read this and wow what a difference they make.

#17 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,830 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

50/50 right now. It is so close to Christmas and I have a few friends and family coming in that Friday night. If I do come, I'm definitely not driving 14 hrs, I already made that trip from Atlanta when I drove the Maserati home from FM of ATL.

hardo. hardo. 

#18 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,830 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Actually, if it was this weekend, I would definitely be going, and I'm may still come. I'd be sure to drop in on Philly for a few drinks. Only thing is, if you're waiting for a 300+ lbs guy that is 38 or 40 or whatever the new number is, to show up, you won't recognize me.

hardo. hardo. 

#19 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,830 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

That's strange you post that, my friend has a Cirrus that he's been trying to talk me into taking a trip with him. I've been considering it since it has a full plane parachute. We were talking about heading to my condo in San Destin tomorrow and landing in Pensacola. He's only been flying on his own for less than a year, so my mom is really guilting me hard about going since she's worried about crashing,

hardo. hardo. 

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,924 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I'm calling shotgun in the bentley.

That's reserved for his puppy lover if you know what I mean

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#21 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

I'm calling shotgun in the bentley.

what kind of prick steals Santa's seat so close to Christmas time....you ride in the back with the tooth fairy.

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,704 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

Actually, if it was this weekend, I would definitely be going, and I'm may still come. I'd be sure to drop in on Philly for a few drinks. Only thing is, if you're waiting for a 300+ lbs guy that is 38 or 40 or whatever the new number is, to show up, you won't recognize me.

i don't think you'll fit in greensboro

#23 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

Cookingwithgas has a real nice tailgate next to the stadium that is opposing fan friendly.

#24 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,120 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

I never said you were 300+ lbs. I will just look for the 4'2" Spaniard-American with an LV man purse, technicolor sneakers, carrying a Wendy's side salad, with $100 bills falling out of his pockets.

If you want to find me, I tailgate near cookinwithgas. I'll be the shoeless Appalachia poor with the overalls, corncob pipe, and 10' high Budweiser beer can pyramid on the tailgate of my rusted out 1981 Subaru BRAT.

#25 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,363 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

And I'll be the bald guy with overall jorts sitting on the tailgate of a red 1974 Chevy C100 with John Deere mudflaps. I park right in front of the neighborhood spittoon.

#26 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

what kind of prick steals Santa's seat so close to Christmas time....you ride in the back with the tooth fairy.

Bentley's are supposed to be ridden in the backseat, only hood rich really like to drive them.

#27 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,475 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

Bentley's are supposed to be ridden in the backseat, only hood rich really like to drive them.

Careful, you're poor is showing! Rolls Royce is traditionally a car to be driven in and Bentley was the version to be driven. Tradition aside, the Continental has taken such a bite out of RR since the breakup, they now have a Ghost to compete directly with the Continental that shares many parts with BMW 7 series and that is now a RR made to be driven also. Bentley Motors was born from a long racing tradition and was acquired by RR post stock crash under secret corporation, once RR took ownership, it made Bentleys and RRs with the main difference of Bentleys being the drivers car and RR being the car to be driven in.

FAIL

#28 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,475 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

And I'll be the bald guy with overall jorts sitting on the tailgate of a red 1974 Chevy C100 with John Deere mudflaps. I park right in front of the neighborhood spittoon.

What are these JORTS?

#29 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,475 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

SR22? Better hope he didn't pack his own chute.

Well I survived the trip, it seems the parachute is a ballistic type factory packed chute like airbags in a car. Never been in such a small plane before, but it was much funner than the G450 we took from Barcelona to Ibiza, well until he decided it would be funny while I was napping to do a barrel roll and start screaming so I woke up thinking were about to die.

Looks like the Saints Jekyll and Hyde routine on road has made this game a lot more interesting. If I go, I essentially would need to fly in Saturday night and fly back out Sunday after game. I think that makes it more 60/40 I make it.

#30 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,120 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Well I survived the trip, it seems the parachute is a ballistic type factory packed chute like airbags in a car. Never been in such a small plane before, but it was much funner than the G450 we took from Barcelona to Ibiza, well until he decided it would be funny while I was napping to do a barrel roll and start screaming so I woke up thinking were about to die.

Looks like the Saints Jekyll and Hyde routine on road has made this game a lot more interesting. If I go, I essentially would need to fly in Saturday night and fly back out Sunday after game. I think that makes it more 60/40 I make it.

There was a story a year or two ago about some guy that either repacked his own chute or had somebody do it for him. He ended up needing it and it failed.

Sundays game has gotten a bit more interesting. I'm still worried about our secondary if our dline fails to show up against you guys again like in the first game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.