Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 15 Preview - Panthers vs Jets

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

without even watching the video...THANKS FOR POSTING SOMETHING ON HERE ABOUT THE GAME THIS WEEK!!!!!!

seriously...thanks. i look forward to watching it while i eat my kimchi noodles.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

ok. good vid again.

curiousity...who you think they are going to have on smitty? cromartie? dude's been getting beat like a drum. i hope they put cromartie on either smith or ginn. i just don't know what they are going to do to cover our receivers.

also, how have they been against TEs?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I can't wait for more panther football sunday. I have been watching the Jets this year. They are an up and down team. Obviously plays better at home. Their front line is really good at getting pressure. The secondary is nothing to write home about. I am just curious why is this game a 4:05 game? Who knows. I'm ready and glad to see a thread thats a break from the would have , could of mind set .

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

ok. good vid again.

curiousity...who you think they are going to have on smitty? cromartie? dude's been getting beat like a drum. i hope they put cromartie on either smith or ginn. i just don't know what they are going to do to cover our receivers.

also, how have they been against TEs?

Therein lies the challenge my friend! I think it'll have to be Cromartie b/c it would be just brutal to throw Milliner on him without giving him help over top

They've struggled vs TEs all season long, so Greg Olson could also play a huge role.  That's the big reason why the went out and signed Ed Reed

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

thanks for posting.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Week 15 Preview - Jets vs Panthers
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

really hope we win.  weekend is off to a shitty start for me.  got deferred from nc state and the bobcats lost another tough one tonight,

Posted · Report post

really hope we win. weekend is off to a shitty start for me. got deferred from nc state and the bobcats lost another tough one tonight,

Jesus man, how awful do your grades and test scores have to be to get deferred from NCSU?

Posted · Report post

Finally!!! I was wondering if we would ever get to the current week.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Jesus man, how awful do your grades and test scores have to be to get deferred from NCSU?

lol it's hard man.  i was ranked 11/205 in my class and had all kinds of extra curriculars.  those damn sat scores oh well i should still get into app

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images