#16 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

It is really unbelievable that they would seriously ask for that... like, do they care if a team decides to never do business with them again? Because that kind of offer should have us cutting off all contact with them while the current GM is in place there (Morey?). What a dick...

Seriously thats is a pkg for a superstar like a Harden. I understand shooting for the stars to negotiate but this is like the Repulican style negotiating...start off with such an insane proposal that it just becomes non-productive.

#17 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

That seriously was a slap in the teams face.

#18 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

This guy is set to make like $15 mill next year lol.  I don't understand how Houston thinks he's this valuable, there isn't enough of a track record.  They tried to be cute by signing guys to poison pill contracts and now it's coming back to haunt them.

#19 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,096 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

This guy is set to make like $15 mill next year lol. I don't understand how Houston thinks he's this valuable, there isn't enough of a track record. They tried to be cute by signing guys to poison pill contracts and now it's coming back to haunt them.

read that bleacher report article I linked in the thread. Its all about the analytics. He is worth his contract possibly more.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users