Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Else Get Tattooed After Our Loss?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I don't think anybody else got a tattoo after a LOSS.

Posted

I almost feel bad but OP should have known. Telling people about your tattoos on a message board full of guys from NC is almost as bad as asking them about their taste in music or fashion.

3 people like this

Posted

I almost feel bad but OP should have known. Telling people about your tattoos on a message board full of guys from NC is almost as bad as asking them about their taste in music or fashion.

This could be the best post ever.

Posted

I get that a lot

3 people like this

Posted

LOL.  Yeah I should have known.  Been coming here for years.  I think they're all funny as all hell.

Posted

I'm thinking of getting Hayden's mouth tattooed on my hand.

You should have just stopped with getting her portrait on your back through scarification. But noo... there you go taking creepy to a whole new level.

Posted

Man, if I'm going to get a tattoo it's going to be high quality. This poo looks like it was done by a 12 year old.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, if I'm going to get a tattoo it's going to be high quality. This poo looks like it was done by a 12 year old.

Sorry OP, I agree. The lines aren't clean and they all aren't parallel. How much did you pay for these tats?

1 person likes this

Posted

why would anyone want that poo on their body for the rest of their life.

Because it commemorates something important to the individual and they can always carry a reminder with them

1 person likes this

Posted

jherald - you are a true fan bro...I applaud you!
1 person likes this

Posted

I did.  I really wanted the logo but I couldn't forget about Smitty.  Gonna get the background white on 89 to give it a jersey look to it.

89.jpg

Digging the logo ink, but those lines on the 89 could have been better, as some others have said as well.

Posted

Because it commemorates something important to the individual and they can always carry a reminder with them

jherald - you are a true fan bro...I applaud you!

Thanks guys!

You are correct.  This organization is something very important to me.  People get tired of hearing me and seeing pics of my mancave but I am a true die hard fan since 2001.