Photo
- - - - -

The Bobcats should trade for Anthony Morrow

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nba,177201

Just read this article about him. I went to high school with Anthony. He's a big guy and a hell of a basketball player. I'm very happy to see him succeeding in the NBA. That said, the Bobcats need good players and he's a budding star!! Bring the guy home to play his NBA ball!

#2 d-run

d-run

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:38 PM

Only thing is, we just drafted henderson, so unless he is part of the trade, we will have way too many 2s. That was a good article though, and the best part was all the comments for GS fans pissed off he called them fair-weather. I think the cats should just sign Drew Gooden for the vet min and call it an off-season.

#3 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,500 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Nope don't want him because we would have to trade for him, and before we start all that trading nonsense again like we did last year. I would like the team to get some chemistry and not see Michael Jordan run this organization like he is playing GM Mode in NBA LIVE 10

Edited by CarolinaPanthers8789, 20 July 2009 - 04:30 PM.

#4 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,672 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

bring him home, but i don't know if the brown system will work for him.gs might be the best situation for him and there wide open play.

#5 Kingpatecu

Kingpatecu

I Bleed BlacknBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nba,177201

Just read this article about him. I went to high school with Anthony. He's a big guy and a hell of a basketball player. I'm very happy to see him succeeding in the NBA. That said, the Bobcats need good players and he's a budding star!! Bring the guy home to play his NBA ball!

He was sick at Latin, How would jack shots up two steps across half court and drill em. With that said I'm not sure his defense is up to par with LB's requirements. He could grow into a better defensive player but we'll see.

#6 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

He was sick at Latin, How would jack shots up two steps across half court and drill em. With that said I'm not sure his defense is up to par with LB's requirements. He could grow into a better defensive player but we'll see.

He was sick...there was no rich white kid that could guard him.