#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,898 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

Did anybody else notice yesterday just how white trashy the majority of Jets fans are? It's like a trailer park handed out free Jets gear to the first 500 tenants to pay their electric bill and then had some left over so they handed that out at the soup kitchen.

#2 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Did anybody else notice yesterday just how white trashy the majority of Jets fans are? It's like a trailer park handed out free Jets gear to the first 500 tenants to pay their electric bill and then had some left over so they handed that out at the soup kitchen.

They were typical loud mouth assclowns.  Just like the idiot giant fans.  Same damn people anyway.  Had a whole herd of jet filth tailagting in our lot and it was the same loudmouth fools from the giants game.  Had giant stickers on their cars but wearing jets crap.  They were assholes then and didnt disappoint Sunday. 

#3 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Jets fans = Giants fans

They hop from one bandwagon to other like its in style, depending on whose having a better year.

#4 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,730 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

Every single Jet fan I met yesterday was great, even the one hanging out with SCP.

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,898 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

Every single Jet fan I met yesterday was great, even the one hanging out with SCP.

Hey don't ruin my smack thread with facts

#6 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

The jets fans in front of me were fine. It helped that one of them was a hot 20 something female

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.