Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jets fans = white trash

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anybody else notice yesterday just how white trashy the majority of Jets fans are? It's like a trailer park handed out free Jets gear to the first 500 tenants to pay their electric bill and then had some left over so they handed that out at the soup kitchen.

Posted

Did anybody else notice yesterday just how white trashy the majority of Jets fans are? It's like a trailer park handed out free Jets gear to the first 500 tenants to pay their electric bill and then had some left over so they handed that out at the soup kitchen.

They were typical loud mouth assclowns.  Just like the idiot giant fans.  Same damn people anyway.  Had a whole herd of jet filth tailagting in our lot and it was the same loudmouth fools from the giants game.  Had giant stickers on their cars but wearing jets crap.  They were assholes then and didnt disappoint Sunday. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Jets fans = Giants fans

They hop from one bandwagon to other like its in style, depending on whose having a better year.

Posted

Every single Jet fan I met yesterday was great, even the one hanging out with SCP.

Posted

Every single Jet fan I met yesterday was great, even the one hanging out with SCP.

Hey don't ruin my smack thread with facts

Posted

The jets fans in front of me were fine. It helped that one of them was a hot 20 something female