Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week 16 Power Rankings

108 posts in this topic

Posted

hl6p.png

Posted

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

I think you should lay off the drugs...

Posted

Dude...Romo has choked away every opportunity late in the season fit the past 5-6 years. He plays ok until the pressure is on... Then finds a way to fold like a cheap lawn chair.

He checked out if a run okay when he should have been running out the clock...mistake #1. Then threw a god awful pass for an int....mistake #2.

I guess that defense threw 3 interceptions in the 4th quarter from the bench....you were lucky to be given one back the refs.

He is the definition of choker.

Romo has 15 career 4th quarter game winning drives in Nov-Dec. Last year he had a 4th Q GW drive 3 straight weeks in December.

Don't let the facts get in the way, keep bashing him & using ESPN's choker narrative.

Posted

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

No.

Posted

Romo has 15 career 4th quarter game winning drives in Nov-Dec. Last year he had a 4th Q GW drive 3 straight weeks in December.

Don't let the facts get in the way, keep bashing

him & using ESPN's choker narrative.

He has 1 playoff win and has choked away every game at the end of the season when they needed a win to make the playoffs.

When the season is on the line, he is the biggest choke artist in the nfl.

Posted

He has 1 playoff win and has choked away every game at the end of the season when they needed a win to make the playoffs.

When the season is on the line, he is the biggest choke artist in the nfl.

Everyone knows that. rg3 is just trying to be a contrarian and use the "KEEP LISTENING TO ESPN...." as an excuse to belittle all those who tell him hes wrong

Posted

Peyton Manning

Drew Brees

Aaron Rodgers

Tom Brady

Philip Rivers

Russell Wilson

Alex Smith

Ben Roethlisberger

Tony Romo

Nick Foles

You are trolling waaaay too hard. Alex Smith? Tony Romo?

HEYY GUISEEEE. LOOK AT ME I LIKE TO STIR UP TROUBLE!!!

Tool-bag

Posted

One playoff win 

Posted

One playoff win

And 3 week 17 choke jobs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rankings mean nothing and any player will tell you that... what happens on the field is what matters, if you win then everything else falls into place.

Posted

If you would take Cam over Rivers this season you either live in a shell or are a massive homer.

Rivers has been the best QB not named Peyton all season long.

Or I could not follow numbers and stats and look at what each has done for their teams and their respective records. NO way Rivers does what Cams been doing, if he had been on this team. He is playing the best ball of his career, but he's not the same caliber player Cam is.

Posted

Or I could not follow numbers and stats and look at what each has done for their teams and their respective records. NO way Rivers does what Cams been doing, if he had been on this team. He is playing the best ball of his career, but he's not the same caliber player Cam is.

I love Cam but I put Rivers slightly higher than Cam, Rivers is a beast. Norv Turner nearly ruined him.

I think Cam is top 10 though