107 replies to this topic

#16 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

Any outlet that puts SF or NE ahead of us is a joke.

SF have better personnel than us but their QB doesn't know how to make them better or relieve the pressure off them. So most people only see the overall talent on the team. As for NE, if we play them today we'd probably smack them.

#17 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,043 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

Mind... blown.

#18 rg3and10

rg3and10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

Off topic, this may be a super conspiracy theory on my part but is it just me or did the play calling against our Saints game seem very generic? Gross said Rivera predicted all along the Saints will lose at the Rams and face us in Charlotte for the crown. Maybe just maybe did Rivera see this coming and knowing the odds of winning in the superdome he chose to wait until the matchup in Charlotte to open up the playbook and punch the Saints in the mouth while they are down? No im not saying we played that game to lose, we just played it smart is all.

Whenever you post something stupid a kitten commits suicide.

kitten_die.jpg

So, the next time you start to type something please remember this photo.

cute-kitten_die.jpg

#19 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,316 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

mind-blown.gif

#20 PghPanther

PghPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

You bring up a very interesting and compelling situation...........................

While I don't think the Panthers played the Dome game with the idea of losing or not trying to win..................they were faced with a situation that required some strategy and thought............

Let me explain.....................when we played the Saints in the dome we were facing the fact that we would be playing them two weeks after that...............

.....AND......

A very good change that we could play them for a third time during the post season.

Now what is the odds of beating a good team like the Saints.........a division rival, 3 times in one season and in such short order?

Now Rivera could not have guaranteed that the Panthers would be sitting in the situation they are now coming this week at BOA with the Saints....................

But...........

Would he not realize that if we play them twice within two weeks that we would design a game plan to win in the Dome but keep some aspects of that game plan reserved for the second game?

After all if you show all you hand in the 1st game then what blindsiding game strategy can you dream up in such short order to hit them with again?

Here is what I'm saying...........

The Panthers have a game plan designed to beat the Saints............they used maybe 80% of it in the Dome game with the idea it should be enough to win the game.

It didn't...........so now they have more to add to this game plan and take the win.

I wouldn't even be surprised to think they will keep a few more plays in their pocket for the post season against this team.

Again not a conspiracy but a strategy to win the first game against the Saints (which we lost of course) but ramp up for the next one to win with even more strategy pulled out of reserve...............

#21 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,817 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

2ep3mfljpg.gif

#22 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

Someone please point out where he said Cam was crappy?

Anyone?

Hello?

You guys are kind of making his point.

#23 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

Dear God, this is the same poo that saints fans were posting on their board after they got destroyed by Seattle, thinking that they would see them again in the playoffs so Payton dumbed down their game plan.

You've done and gone full retard.

#24 rg3and10

rg3and10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Cam is in the 10-12ish range of QBs this season. He's improving. Homers gonna homer.

#25 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,316 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:18 AM

Cam is in the 10-12ish range of QBs this season. He's improving. Homers gonna homer.

Please do tell whom you put ahead of him.

#26 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,817 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Dear God, this is the same poo that saints fans were posting on their board after they got destroyed by Seattle, thinking that they would see them again in the playoffs so Payton dumbed down their game plan. You've done and gone full retard.

You know if you fold a $20 bill a certain way it looks like Ron Rivera's deciding to strategically sandbag a game in front of burning twin towers

#27 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

Whenever you post something stupid a kitten commits suicide.

kitten_die.jpg

So, the next time you start to type something please remember this photo.

cute-kitten_die.jpg

I hate house cats.

Jets have the best QB tandem of all time.  Geno Smith the GOAT and Sanchez who would be the GOAT if it weren't for Geno Smith.

#28 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,586 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

yes please do

#29 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,512 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

WalterFootball, 2 lines about the Panthers in a positive light (that's really a back-handed compliment); three paragraphs on how crappy the team, Cam, and Panthers fans are.  Wow...Fug us, right?

You could probably make the same complaints about any fanbase. I'm sure there are 49ers, Saints, Patriots and Chiefs fans who send him emails every week complaining their teams aren't ranked higher. The reason he includes the totally irrelevant complaint emails he gets from overenthusiastic fans (shocking, right?) in his power rankings at all is so he can get a jab in at the Panthers and not have to have something overwhelmingly positive to say about them.

Yep.

Someone needs to track that little douchenozzle down and kick him squarely in the nads.

Guy is a hack and joke.

I respect what SMF posts as much as that guys worthless opinon.

#30 rg3and10

rg3and10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

Please do tell whom you put ahead of him.

Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Philip Rivers
Russell Wilson
Alex Smith
Ben Roethlisberger
Tony Romo
Nick Foles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users