#1 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

yay!  some excerpts

It hardly matters that the Saints easily beat Carolina 31-13 in Week 14. If the Panthers return the favor against New Orleans this weekend, Carolina only would have to get past the Falcons in Week 17 and the Panthers' first division title since 2008 would be theirs.

After an up-and-down sophomore season in 2012, Cam Newton has reminded us again that he's one of the top young quarterbacks in the game. He's cut down on his mistakes (21 touchdowns vs. 11 interceptions) and he's completing 62.3 percent of his passes -- which would be a career high. The team also doesn't have to rely solely on Newton, receiver Steve Smith and tight end Greg Olsen for its offensive output -- the passing attack is ranked 28th in the league, anyway. Instead, the eighth-ranked Panthers running game, led by DeAngelo Williams (having his most-productive season since 2009), Newton and Mike Tolbert, have given the team enough firepower to potentially win the entire division.

http://www.cbssports...win-over-saints

#2 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

CBSSports knows...well besides Boomer Esiason

#3 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

Didn't realize we have won  six games at home this year by an average of 18.7 points per game.

#4 rg3and10

rg3and10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

I'm convinced Cam took Boomer's flower on prom night then never called.

#5 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

The Saints are built to play indoors and we are built to beat them (and Atlanta)   We did a horrible job of tackling and overall execution.   I think our Fans will provide the extra motivation and we'll play better.   I am not one for predicting the score but if we play New Orleans like we did against the Patriots.  We will win. 

Of course we have some motivation to recover from the butt whooping we took from New Orleans.   It will be nice for us to face them again in our back yard instead of us having to go down there.

#6 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,557 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:40 AM

I do not take the saints lightly but they are a different team in that dome. Our DBs need to play one hell of a game if we are to win though. None of that bullshit we saw in the shitdome.

#7 PghPanther

PghPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Boomers hair is making him look like one of the coneheads from SNL...............

#8 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

I'm convinced Cam took Boomer's flower on prom night then never called.

Yeah I saw that roundtable discussion with him, Marino, Sharpe, and Cowher and he was visibly pissed that the others were giving Cam some props. He kept bringing up the Superman bs like that alone makes Cam a selfish player. When Sharpe called him out and said he would take Cowher's opinion on Cam over Boomer's because he had built a championship team I thought Boomer was coming over the table. Maybe it was a bad menopause day

#9 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

The Aints showed the whole world that they aren't worth a fug on the road....even if you put a dome over their redneck heads.

Keep Pounding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: carolina panthers, new orleans taints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com