• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

2013-2014 College Basketball Thread

Wow! this place turned into a graveyard quickly. Not easy to bash the Heels when your team blows, too. Funny how that works. 

Since football season is officially over, this is the first OFFICIAL ACC Saturday at the MrTD house. Craft beers and college ball! 

If Wichita State runs the table with that laughable schedule, I hope the tournament committee gives them the lowest 1 seed out of spite. 

If Wichita State runs the table with that laughable schedule, I hope the tournament committee gives them the lowest 1 seed out of spite. 

Not their fault they play in a mediocre conference. You play who is on the schedule. 

They proved last year they're capable and belong among the best teams in the nation. They returned most of their team. They are a fantastic team and if they finish undefeated, they deserve a #1 seed.

Teams that are not elite have bad games and lose to inferior teams, so far, they haven't done that.

Not their fault they play in a mediocre conference. You play who is on the schedule. 

They proved last year they're capable and belong among the best teams in the nation. They returned most of their team. They are a fantastic team and if they finish undefeated, they deserve a #1 seed.

Teams that are not elite have bad games and lose to inferior teams, so far, they haven't done that.

As I said, they would be deserving of a 1 seed...but not on the same level of a 1 loss Arizona or Syracuse for instance. They are in control of their non conference schedule, so I have no pity towards them or any non-power conference school that could receive similar judgement. There's no question they're a great team, in essence of what the world team means. But, when the tournament starts and if/when they're a 1 seed...there's still upwards of 10 teams I'm probably picking over them to win it all. 

Carolina will probably get wrecked @ UVA.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why I am watching this crap