93 replies to this topic

#46 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

It is telling that you need to have your personal attacks spelled out for you. I suspect you do it so often that you don't realize how abrasive and insulting you are much of the time. You must think your remarks are humorous and insightful. Perhaps to the under 21 crowd. It doesn't play well to the adult audience however.

No I can pretty much attest to the fact that I've insulted someone. But all I've done to you in this thread is give you a little credit for helping me make a decision, if anything.

Also keep generalizing about millenials bro it's really helping you get your point across about being abrasive

#47 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

"You don't realize how much of an asshole you are! Also guys in their early 20s are all foolish and naive!"

#48 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,779 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

Jesus you two. Either STFU or go get a room.

You sound like an old married couple.

#49 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

Jesus you two. Either STFU or go get a room.

You sound like an old married couple.

I would but all those rooms are occupied by those welfare queens and their damn xboxes

#50 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

"You don't realize how much of an asshole you are! Also guys in their early 20s are all foolish and naive!"

But that wasn't a personal attack was it? Because you don't do that right? That was just discussing the article and disagreeing.
I guess I should be offended but that would require caring about your opinion. The more you go on the more you prove my point.

#51 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

But that wasn't a personal attack was it? Because you don't do that right? That was just discussing the article and disagreeing.
I guess I should be offended but that would require caring about your opinion. The more you go on the more you prove my point.

I don't need you to not care about my opinion to let you know how contradictory you are. I didn't bring up anything about people thinking I was humorous, yet you still felt the need to try and insult an entire demographic in the process of trying to talk down someone for disagreeing with your own personal precious opinion. Good work, Watson!

74091.gif

#52 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

I don't need you to not care about my opinion to let you know how contradictory you are. I didn't bring up anything about people thinking I was humorous, yet you still felt the need to try and insult an entire demographic in the process of trying to talk down someone for disagreeing with your own personal precious opinion. Good work, Watson!

74091.gif

I am glad we see little in common. I stay away from negative critical people like you. And I have no idea how saying your type of humor would most likely appeal to those under the age of 21 is an indictment of that demographic. Unless you think that even they would think you are rude and abrasive as well. You may be right your humor appeals to no one so why keep at it until.your stick gets old and you have to change your avatar again since so many have you on ignore.

#53 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

I'm just saying I didn't bring it up, not that people didn't think I was funny.

I get pie all the time for being funny. The key is to not be repetitive and avoid making the same lame jokes about someone's username.

#54 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

It is an indictment because of your implication in that phrase

So now that you've gone total asshole in this thread maybe you can tell us young in folk all about how mature erectile dysfunction and declining natural growth hormone levels make you so wise

#55 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I'm just saying I didn't bring it up, not that people didn't think I was funny.

I get pie all the time for being funny. The key is to not be repetitive and avoid making the same lame jokes about someone's username.

If you took your own advice then you wouldn't keep making the same old negative comments about threads or posts I make calling me out by username as if you are trying to build yourself up at my expense. Just like you did in this thread. If you wanted to comment on the article you wouldn't use my name directly or indirectly. You are the one that starts these back and forths so stop with the spectator facade. Like usual you call out other people and ridicule others for your amusement. Sorry but I will never understand that. We really have little else to say until your next personal attack that you don't do.

#56 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

yyuiU.gif

I have summed this last page up for anyone that didn't want to read it.

#57 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

So then this is an axe you've got to grind like I've said all along

We don't have to understand what we do. For instance, I'll never understand why you can never agree to disagree with someone for anything because you personally feel the need to spam your opinion until they a. Stop talking or b. Get irritated by your lack of ability to end an argument and instigating comments and call you an idiot, thereby opening up the opportunity for you to make your vintage p55 move of passive aggressively acting like you just got insulted for no good reason.

#58 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

So then this is an axe you've got to grind like I've said all along

We don't have to understand what we do. For instance, I'll never understand why you can never agree to disagree with someone for anything because you personally feel the need to spam your opinion until they a. Stop talking or b. Get irritated by your lack of ability to end an argument and instigating comments and call you an idiot, thereby opening up the opportunity for you to make your vintage p55 move of passive aggressively acting like you just got insulted for no good reason.

I have no problem with posters saying whatever they want to say as long as they act civil. This is not about you disagreeing with me. As I have stated before it isn't that you disagree but the manner in which you call out posters by name and insult them. Then you follow that by asserting that you were the victim because I so annoyed you that I caused you to attack me. The kind of excuse I would expect to hear from my 14 year old son. Not an adult possessing a mature demeanor.

#59 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,779 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

I would but all those rooms are occupied by those welfare queens and their damn xboxes

Never mind, we can just carryon watching everyone else abuse your dumb ass.

#60 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

Never mind, we can just carryon watching everyone else abuse your dumb ass.

You can lead the charge if you want since you'd fit the role of a lynch mob rouser

Pretend I'm Jesse Washington!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com