Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 Huddle mock offeseason sign up

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Ill take the panthers

Pretty sure they've been taken. Might wanna check the op for available teams.

Posted

OK, 2 weeks to the Super Bowl, appears there's 7 teams left. Let's get these locked up.

Posted

Guys, the Jacksonville Jaguars are back up for grabs.

I'm burned the fug out on football right now and just don't see myself putting the time needed into this thing... utterly UNmotivated right now.

So count me out.

Ill take the Jags, Ill put either the Titans or Cardinals back on the table or both if more people come and want a team.

So where are we with the Titans, Cards and Jags?

Posted

I got the Jags and Titans. Cardinals are back up for grabs.

Posted

doing some research on cap space, and overthecap.com seems like the best resource to use. i think we should roll the cap space over from 2013 as well. so even tho the cap ceiling will be around $127, if you got money to roll over from 2013, you can spend over that amount.

ex. the Browns where $24 under the cap in 2013. this $24 will roll over to next year cap, which is projected to be $105, and $22 under the cap ceiling. therefore, the cap space the Browns will have is $46=$24+$22.

http://www.overthecap.com/nfl-cap-space.php?Year=2013

1 person likes this

Posted

doing some research on cap space, and overthecap.com seems like the best resource to use. i think we should roll the cap space over from 2013 as well. so even tho the cap ceiling will be around $127, if you got money to roll over from 2013, you can spend over that amount.

ex. the Browns where $24 under the cap in 2013. this $24 will roll over to next year cap, which is projected to be $105, and $22 under the cap ceiling. therefore, the cap space the Browns will have is $46=$24+$22.

http://www.overthecap.com/nfl-cap-space.php?Year=2013

Awesome! That means Dallas has even more negative money! Sweeeeeet!

Edit: looks like the boys have about 1.2 mil to carry over to add to their approx. -21 mil 2014 salary cap. Lookin up in 2014.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure they've been taken. Might wanna check the op for available teams.

Yeah I was jk

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I was jk

I'm new to this party.  Don't hold it against me.

Posted

Haha I'm new here too. I don't watch college ball so I would be pretty bad at a mock offseason. I do scout potential draft picks, but only those in the range of the first few rounds.

Posted

Haha I'm new here too. I don't watch college ball so I would be pretty bad at a mock offseason. I do scout potential draft picks, but only those in the range of the first few rounds.

I'm a vet when it comes to the main forum but this is my first go round with the offseason stuff.  Trying to broaden horizons and what not.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cardinals, Ravens, Chiefs, Pats, Saints, Eagles, and Skins are the teams left. if you want another team claim them asap.

Posted

if you are going to be around, you should grab a team.