Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hairston Resolution by end of week

30 posts in this topic

Posted

You think that's what my life revolves around? Actually right now my life is revolving around the Panthers and what I am going to grill at tailgate tomorrow. Bury your head back in the sand, anybody with half a brain could see this was the only outcome for PJ I told all of you he wouldn't wear a unc jersey ever again and that it was never Roy's decision.

Lol! That's tailgating my man!

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Within seconds? The report came out at 12:30 and I put it on here at 1:14 so I guess it took 2,640 seconds.

BS aside dude but do u know if Duke had an offer to Craft? He would be deadly in Durham bro. He is a duke basketball player IMHO

Posted

BS aside dude but do u know if Duke had an offer to Craft? He would be deadly in Durham bro. He is a duke basketball player IMHO

I don't think any big schools were recruiting him hard, but he was a local star and got an OSU offer. Only a 3 star I think by recruiting services. Duke also got Kyrie that year. 

Crazy how wrong the "experts" are a lot of the time when assigning stars to players. I'd take Craft over all but a handful of guys in the country. 

Posted

They did not, Craft had offers from OSU, Bowling Green, Dayton, and Miami (OH). He is what Duke had hoped Paulus would be. He is a hell of a player and what I like about him is he has gotten better every year so you know he is a hard worker.

Posted

Haha. Nice! We will have that if we get that home playoff game I have already paid for.