Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hairston Resolution by end of week

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You think that's what my life revolves around? Actually right now my life is revolving around the Panthers and what I am going to grill at tailgate tomorrow. Bury your head back in the sand, anybody with half a brain could see this was the only outcome for PJ I told all of you he wouldn't wear a unc jersey ever again and that it was never Roy's decision.

Lol! That's tailgating my man!

Posted · Report post

http://youtu.be/QX9BBf1AbhU
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Within seconds? The report came out at 12:30 and I put it on here at 1:14 so I guess it took 2,640 seconds.

BS aside dude but do u know if Duke had an offer to Craft? He would be deadly in Durham bro. He is a duke basketball player IMHO

Posted · Report post

BS aside dude but do u know if Duke had an offer to Craft? He would be deadly in Durham bro. He is a duke basketball player IMHO

I don't think any big schools were recruiting him hard, but he was a local star and got an OSU offer. Only a 3 star I think by recruiting services. Duke also got Kyrie that year. 

Crazy how wrong the "experts" are a lot of the time when assigning stars to players. I'd take Craft over all but a handful of guys in the country. 

Posted · Report post

They did not, Craft had offers from OSU, Bowling Green, Dayton, and Miami (OH). He is what Duke had hoped Paulus would be. He is a hell of a player and what I like about him is he has gotten better every year so you know he is a hard worker.

Posted · Report post

Haha. Nice! We will have that if we get that home playoff game I have already paid for.