MJ and the Cats are gonna pick him up.

#17 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

16iffxe.jpg

That's some fine journalism right there. Keep it tight WRAL.

#18 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

16iffxe.jpg
That's some fine journalism right there. Keep it tight WRAL.

Who the fug wrote that? "They receivers aren't as fast," lol. Was that just 3 paragraphs? With one of them talking about the panther game?

I have so many questions..

#19 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

Who the fug wrote that? "They receivers aren't as fast," lol. Was that just 3 paragraphs? With one of them talking about the panther game?

I have so many questions..

Steve Logan wrote it. It was a waste of space on wral's front page,like so many of his articles.

#20 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Ok, now that the decision has been announced, I'll share my feelings...

I whole heartedly feel that PJ brought this on himself...  Not with one single incident, but with the combination of the multiple incidents...  I believe that UNC is making the right choice here, based on the current situation and the rules currently in place...

That said...

The NCAA as a governing body is perhaps the most hypocritical, self-serving, pitiful excuse for an organization that I have ever seen...  For Manziel to thumb his nose at the institution repeatedly, and receive 30 minutes of punishment, a judgment delivered inside of a week, is a joke...  The NCAA repeatedly picks and chooses which justice best fits their individual interests...  In my mind, I have no doubt whatsoever that if Hairston were a top selling jersey, or a superstar that fills arenas, his punishment would not only have been light, it would have been decided months ago...  Leave it to the NCAA to focus on the vile sins of a young man driving an unauthorized rental car, while turning a blind eye to the lesser evil of toting guns and drugs...  "The NCAA:  Taking pride in developing today's youth for tomorrow (as long as it's in our best interest)"

But with the Manziel case there was no paper trail, he met with the NCAA and he along with his family opened up their bank accounts for the NCAA and there was no $.  Did he take money for autographs?  Probably but if they can't prove it there isn't a whole lot the NCAA can do.  Hairston on the other hand left quite the paper trail with getting pulled over twice in cars that weren't his.  Plus to say the NCAA drug their feet is simply not true, like we learned this past week the school has to request reinstatement and when they do the process goes very quickly.  unc has known for awhile now how long LM and PJ were going to be suspended for and that's why they asked for LM reinstatement and got it right away.  They had to keep PJ around until the end of the semester so it wouldn't damage the APR since unc is awfully close to the APR being too low and them being suspended from the tourney.  To say that if PJ was a superstar he would have gotten a lighter sentence is ridiculous, he is the best player on one of the most recognizable teams in the country.  Come on man!  

#21 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

#22 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,265 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Steve Logan wrote it. It was a waste of space on wral's front page,like so many of his articles.

EZU

#23 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

But with the Manziel case there was no paper trail, he met with the NCAA and he along with his family opened up their bank accounts for the NCAA and there was no $. Did he take money for autographs? Probably but if they can't prove it there isn't a whole lot the NCAA can do. Hairston on the other hand left quite the paper trail with getting pulled over twice in cars that weren't his. Plus to say the NCAA drug their feet is simply not true, like we learned this past week the school has to request reinstatement and when they do the process goes very quickly. unc has known for awhile now how long LM and PJ were going to be suspended for and that's why they asked for LM reinstatement and got it right away. They had to keep PJ around until the end of the semester so it wouldn't damage the APR since unc is awfully close to the APR being too low and them being suspended from the tourney. To say that if PJ was a superstar he would have gotten a lighter sentence is ridiculous, he is the best player on one of the most recognizable teams in the country. Come on man!

Oh dear Jesus! Dude you need a life, it's sad you're life revolves around Duke recruits and PJ Hairston... Go get laid or something.

#24 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Oh dear Jesus! Dude you need a life, it's sad you're life revolves around Duke recruits and PJ Hairston... Go get laid or something.

You think that's what my life revolves around? Actually right now my life is revolving around the Panthers and what I am going to grill at tailgate tomorrow. Bury your head back in the sand, anybody with half a brain could see this was the only outcome for PJ I told all of you he wouldn't wear a unc jersey ever again and that it was never Roy's decision.

#25 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

You think that's what my life revolves around? Actually right now my life is revolving around the Panthers and what I am going to grill at tailgate tomorrow. Bury your head back in the sand, anybody with half a brain could see this was the only outcome for PJ I told all of you he wouldn't wear a unc jersey ever again and that it was never Roy's decision.

Lol! That's tailgating my man!

#26 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

#27 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Within seconds? The report came out at 12:30 and I put it on here at 1:14 so I guess it took 2,640 seconds.

BS aside dude but do u know if Duke had an offer to Craft? He would be deadly in Durham bro. He is a duke basketball player IMHO

#28 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,395 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

BS aside dude but do u know if Duke had an offer to Craft? He would be deadly in Durham bro. He is a duke basketball player IMHO

I don't think any big schools were recruiting him hard, but he was a local star and got an OSU offer. Only a 3 star I think by recruiting services. Duke also got Kyrie that year. 

Crazy how wrong the "experts" are a lot of the time when assigning stars to players. I'd take Craft over all but a handful of guys in the country. 

#29 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

They did not, Craft had offers from OSU, Bowling Green, Dayton, and Miami (OH). He is what Duke had hoped Paulus would be. He is a hell of a player and what I like about him is he has gotten better every year so you know he is a hard worker.

#30 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

Haha. Nice! We will have that if we get that home playoff game I have already paid for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com