Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Latest Forecast - Drenching Rain at Kickoff

197 posts in this topic

Unbelievable, if you cant see we are a team of destiny this year, you are blind. I mean you cant draw it up any more perfect. The Saints lose to the lowly Rams and are now even with the Panthers, who they have to now play in Charlotte for the division and now with rain and cold against quite possibly the worst outdoor team the Saints. I love Iit, bright and sunny in Charlotte every home game this season except this one. Destiny I tell ya, DESTINY!

Rain and warm,temps in the 70s!

1 person likes this

Expect to see lots of Sproles.

I want to see Kuechly crush that little worm.

Unbelievable, if you cant see we are a team of destiny this year, you are blind. I mean you cant draw it up any more perfect. The Saints lose to the lowly Rams and are now even with the Panthers, who they have to now play in Charlotte for the division and now with rain and cold against quite possibly the worst outdoor team the Saints. I love Iit, bright and sunny in Charlotte every home game this season except this one. Destiny I tell ya, DESTINY!

Says the guy who posted this right after the saints game

The Panthers are exactly who I thought they were. A over confident team that is more lucky than good. Simple as that

7 people like this

298955_10150329007883476_793808475_80043

I had so much fun at that game.  Jonathan Stewart had one of the best TD runs I've ever seen called back.

2 people like this

You must have the world's worst spell checker on your telephone.

Seriously.

This post was written with a smile on my face, so just consider it some friendly ribbing.

I agree with you. It sucks.

I also type to fast and the iPhone keyboard is made for someone with tiny fingers.

Since I do not have a ticket - I will just show up - I am sure there are whine and cheese crowd folks who won't go due to a rain forecast.  I hope I can get one and drive in from Lexington, NC….

I'd rather stay dry and have the Panthers beat them straight up on a nice day

Both teams play at the same time in the same conditions, it would be straight up.  Only the insecure need reassurance.

I'd rather stay dry and have the Panthers beat them straight up on a nice day

Me too. Somehow I feel like it will end up screwing us

Both teams play at the same time in the same conditions, it would be straight up.  Only the insecure need reassurance.

coming to the game?