Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest Forecast - Drenching Rain at Kickoff

198 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If only there was a light outer shell you could wear that was waterproof.

True but I currently only have access to what is in my suitcase and a waterproof light jacket isn't something I have at the moment. I'll check out the team store today and maybe they have something.

Nah, thats crazy talk!

Posted · Report post

Hell I thought a gametime downpour was positive. I am hoping for it! Saints have 0 chance of winning in the rain.

Plus, they are already bad on the road. No way they don't pull over and put on the blinkers til the rain goes away. Cam running would be a factor for sure in that, he is already slippery when tryn to tackle.

Posted · Report post

If only there was a light outer shell you could wear that was waterproof.

True but I currently only have access to what is in my suitcase and a waterproof light jacket isn't something I have at the moment. I'll check out the team store today and maybe they have something.

Nah, thats crazy talk!

Walmart has $1 ponchos I believe.

Posted · Report post

I'm heading to wally world tomorrow for a poncho for sure. 

Posted · Report post

I think we are underestimating the Saints. It's not like they will melt.

I'm hoping that when Sean Payton goes to stand behind Brees,  on the field, with an umbrella,  to protect him from the rain,   that Brees trips over him a couple of times. 

Posted · Report post

I'd rather stay dry and have the Panthers beat them straight up on a nice day

This again? I would rather just fucking win no matter what. Jesus.
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Seriously are some of you girls afraid of water? I'm more than happy with a monsoon on Sunday if that gives us a competitive advantage....

Posted · Report post

Seriously are some of you girls afraid of water? I'm more than happy with a monsoon on Sunday if that gives us a competitive advantage....

Seriously, if I had tickets to this game, I would be out there poncho with a flask and drinking all damn day, fuck it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

At the height of the deluge during the Jacksonville game a couple of years ago, they connected on a long pass and YAC IIRC to score a TD right before the half and take momentum from us.

Posted · Report post

Seriously, if I had tickets to this game, I would be out there poncho with a flask and drinking all damn day, fug it.

My plan sans flask...

Posted · Report post

100% chance of Terrell McClain being an all pro! amirite?

Posted · Report post

just because it might rain does not guarantee us a win. it still scares me. the needle might lean a bit more to our favor but still all it takes is slip in the mud and brees will burn us. as much as i want this win, i do not have the confidence as most of the others here. they will be fighting just as hard as we will. a win would be one of the best x-mas presents in the last 5 years.