Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Latest Forecast - Drenching Rain at Kickoff

B.BERSIN    1,205

Bring it on, the aints will know what real football is, ladies play football inside the dome.

Gucci Mane    1,684

Because excuses don't matter in the NFL. I want whatever gives us the best chance of winning. If that's rain then awesome, let the sky's open up....

Yea i want to win too, but i want to win knowing we beat the Saints because we were the better team, not because they suck in the elements.

B.BERSIN    1,205

Yea i want to win too, but i want to win knowing we beat the Saints because we were the better team, not because they suck in the elements.

If we win in a bad weather, we sure is the better team!

• Pie 2

nctarheel0619    7,111

The game has alot more meaning than just seeding. but you probably dont know much about football being a tarhole lol.

That was cute, no really, it was. Been a Heel fan since 1993, good try though. They were nasty when Mack Brown was there.

C47    1,394

Who cares, a win is a win in the NFL, and if we win we're likely the #2 seed. Elements, no elements, I couldn't give a rats ass. Just win and let Saints sewer rats say whatever they want....

• Pie 2

Dex    12,018

I don't care how we win. This is the #2 seed we are talking about. Don't care if Obama gives us a presidential playoff voucher. Just get us there.

• Pie 1

Jase    12,324

With the rain, it's going to be hard to put enough points on the board to beat the saints by 40.

We'll have to settle for 30.

• Pie 1

Gucci Mane    1,684

A win in the "drenching" rain does absolutely nothing to further our football teams improvement. If our secondary wants to get tuned up before the playoffs, i would like to see them prove themselves against one of the best and show that they learned from their miscues on film, and learned more of what brees is all about. Ill take a win any way, but i would like to see each teams best foot forward and us establishing ourselves as a clear favorite.

the butch    3,194

Rain should create a even more hectic atmosphere, too. No way it keeps fans away. If anything, it will keep Saints fans out.

As for "wanting to prove our secondary against the best," any football player will tell you that, generally speaking, the advantage goes to the offense even in inclement weather.

Jase    12,324

Didn't brees injure his hand last week?

I know he has some experience gripping moist balls, but he may have some trouble on sunday.

• Pie 4

AceBoogie    7,337

Why would anyone want it to rain on sunday?

I want to play a full-powered saints team that has no excuses.

This! Nobody is scared of the damn rain. I'll be in my seat like always no matter the weather. For some reason they think rain equates to a win. Only thing worse than losing is losing and getting fuging soaked in the process. I'm sure our players aren't sitting around hoping it rains.

Didn't brees injure his hand last week?

I know he has some experience gripping moist balls, but he may have some trouble on sunday.

I actually LOL'd.