• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Latest Forecast - Drenching Rain at Kickoff

Hell I thought a gametime downpour was positive. I am hoping for it! Saints have 0 chance of winning in the rain.

Just like we had no chance of winning in Tampa bay when it was pouring down and the game was delayed for lightning storms lol.

Just like we had no chance of winning in Tampa bay when it was pouring down and the game was delayed for lightning storms lol.

lol

too easy

Because excuses don't matter in the NFL. I want whatever gives us the best chance of winning. If that's rain then awesome, let the sky's open up....

This. Who cares about anyone's excuses after the game is over? No one. All that will be remembered is what the outcome was. Just win.

Yea i want to win too, but i want to win knowing we beat the Saints because we were the better team, not because they suck in the elements.

IMO this is on the Saints, not us. They built a team that can't win on the road. Not our fault that they suck in the rain.

It's also going to be wet in the stands - Brian McKnight is performing at half time. 

It's also going to be wet in the stands - Brian McKnight is performing at half time. 

I wish it were someone to get the crowd jacked up...Gimme Motorhead or Megadeath.

Lol not snarky...just trying to be positive, because I know the asshats in the silver section won't show up because apparently they melt.

Oh we'll show up.....we'll just be inside watching it on the wide screens :)

I wish it were someone to get the crowd jacked up...Gimme Motorhead or Megadeath.

Well, if you take a girl to the game this Sunday; there's a good chance McKnight is gonna get her in the mood. 

But you are right - McKnight's music is better suited for the bed room; not playoff football. 

Well, if you take a girl to the game this Sunday; there's a good chance McKnight is gonna get her in the mood.

But you are right - McKnight's music is better suited for the bed room; not playoff football.

He's singing Christmas songs.

I think we are underestimating the Saints. It's not like they will melt.

You must remember the band wagoners have exceptionally dumb things to say at times. Like "the saints have 0% chance of winning in the rain." I call it a draw until I see how the game plan unfolds.

He's singing Christmas songs.

And?

Al Green has a Christmas Album and so does Johnny Gill.