Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest Forecast - Drenching Rain at Kickoff

198 posts in this topic

Posted

It's also going to be wet in the stands - Brian McKnight is performing at half time. 

I wish it were someone to get the crowd jacked up...Gimme Motorhead or Megadeath.

Posted

A PREVIEW

Posted

I hope it looks like the jaguars game.

Posted

Lol not snarky...just trying to be positive, because I know the asshats in the silver section won't show up because apparently they melt.

Oh we'll show up.....we'll just be inside watching it on the wide screens :)

Posted

I wish it were someone to get the crowd jacked up...Gimme Motorhead or Megadeath.

Well, if you take a girl to the game this Sunday; there's a good chance McKnight is gonna get her in the mood. 

But you are right - McKnight's music is better suited for the bed room; not playoff football. 

Posted

Well, if you take a girl to the game this Sunday; there's a good chance McKnight is gonna get her in the mood.

But you are right - McKnight's music is better suited for the bed room; not playoff football.

He's singing Christmas songs.

Posted

I think we are underestimating the Saints. It's not like they will melt.

You must remember the band wagoners have exceptionally dumb things to say at times. Like "the saints have 0% chance of winning in the rain." I call it a draw until I see how the game plan unfolds.

1 person likes this

Posted

He's singing Christmas songs.

And?

Al Green has a Christmas Album and so does Johnny Gill. 

Posted

Doesn't matter how you win, as long as you win. 10 years from now, nobody will give a fug if poo was flowing from the skies, a win is a win.

yup, there is no asterisk next to Peyton Manning's ring.

Posted

And?

Al Green has a Christmas Album and so does Johnny Gill.

I'm not understanding what you're trying to imply, YOU SAID Brian McKnight's music wasn't suited for playoff football, when I said he's signing Christmas songs. Panthers are trying to be family friendly for the Holidays.

Posted

I hope the rain won't affect Cam's escapability when he's running for his life from whoever Bell is blocking this time :(

Posted

Zod, you don't take criticism well.