Photo
- - - - -

Latest Forecast - Drenching Rain at Kickoff

Best Answer rayzor, 22 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

10 pages late. Rain won't effect the Saints the way we'd want it to. It'll affect both squads evenly. Luckily they play bad on the road to begin with. And no, if it's pouring it will not be packed. Non-fans will be inside. Sad.

The truth hurts? I sat in the Club Seats for seven years. Trust me. It was a ghost town during bad weather. But hey, I got to put my feet up in the empty seat in front of me.

so pretty much....

BartSimpson_moon.jpg

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#61 Olsen88

Olsen88

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • LocationDouble Snow Land

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

Bring it on, the aints will know what real football is, ladies play football inside the dome.

#62 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

Because excuses don't matter in the NFL. I want whatever gives us the best chance of winning. If that's rain then awesome, let the sky's open up....

Yea i want to win too, but i want to win knowing we beat the Saints because we were the better team, not because they suck in the elements.

#63 Olsen88

Olsen88

H.O.F Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • LocationDouble Snow Land

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

Yea i want to win too, but i want to win knowing we beat the Saints because we were the better team, not because they suck in the elements.

If we win in a bad weather, we sure is the better team!

#64 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

The game has alot more meaning than just seeding. but you probably dont know much about football being a tarhole lol.

That was cute, no really, it was. Been a Heel fan since 1993, good try though. They were nasty when Mack Brown was there.

#65 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:42 AM

Doesn't matter how you win, as long as you win. 10 years from now, nobody will give a fug if poo was flowing from the skies, a win is a win.

#66 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,311 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:42 AM

Who cares, a win is a win in the NFL, and if we win we're likely the #2 seed. Elements, no elements, I couldn't give a rats ass. Just win and let Saints sewer rats say whatever they want....

#67 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,937 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

I don't care how we win. This is the #2 seed we are talking about. Don't care if Obama gives us a presidential playoff voucher. Just get us there.

#68 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,147 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

I'm not buying that rain will hurt the Saints anymore than being on the road in the first place.

#69 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,481 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:46 AM

With the rain, it's going to be hard to put enough points on the board to beat the saints by 40.

We'll have to settle for 30.

#70 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

A win in the "drenching" rain does absolutely nothing to further our football teams improvement. If our secondary wants to get tuned up before the playoffs, i would like to see them prove themselves against one of the best and show that they learned from their miscues on film, and learned more of what brees is all about. Ill take a win any way, but i would like to see each teams best foot forward and us establishing ourselves as a clear favorite.

#71 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,446 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

Rain should create a even more hectic atmosphere, too. No way it keeps fans away. If anything, it will keep Saints fans out.

As for "wanting to prove our secondary against the best," any football player will tell you that, generally speaking, the advantage goes to the offense even in inclement weather.

#72 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,750 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

Welcome to the Jungle.

Brees and The Taints are already mortal on the road. Add rain and poo might have just gotten too real for them.

#73 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,481 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Didn't brees injure his hand last week?

I know he has some experience gripping moist balls, but he may have some trouble on sunday.

#74 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Why would anyone want it to rain on sunday?

I want to play a full-powered saints team that has no excuses.

This! Nobody is scared of the damn rain. I'll be in my seat like always no matter the weather. For some reason they think rain equates to a win. Only thing worse than losing is losing and getting fuging soaked in the process. I'm sure our players aren't sitting around hoping it rains.

#75 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,626 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Didn't brees injure his hand last week?

I know he has some experience gripping moist balls, but he may have some trouble on sunday.

I actually LOL'd. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com