• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,536 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

BYRD

Mike Davis

Taking requests like last year 

some of my work from last year http://www.cockytalk...ad.php?t=180332 All songs are by request so sorry if the tunes aren't to your liking.

#2 GoldenSpur

GoldenSpur

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

Nice. Nothing like having that elite speed at your disposal. He had a lot of tough catches underneath, too. Route-running improved by multiples this year. Sucks about the meniscus injury, but hopefully he can get ready for winter workouts, and keep improving. Him, Bruce, and Shaq are going to be an A1 WR corps for us, next year. I don't know what's going to happen with Shamir.  

#3 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:46 AM

Nice. Nothing like having that elite speed at your disposal. He had a lot of tough catches underneath, too. Route-running improved by multiples this year. Sucks about the meniscus injury, but hopefully he can get ready for winter workouts, and keep improving. Him, Bruce, and Shaq are going to be an A1 WR corps for us, next year. I don't know what's going to happen with Shamir.  

Word is he got hurt during UCF but Shamier has definitely been a disappointment so far. I'm really excited the see the development of Cooper and Fuller.

#4 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Added Mike Davis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com