Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best crowd of the season

78 posts in this topic

Posted

Section 224 was bumpin'

Posted

Yep, we got louder when the rain came.  Best game I've been to in awhile.  I still can't talk, screamed the whole game.  And we're in the playoffs.  Life is good. 

3 people like this

Posted

Wine and Cheese crowd made money today, but the "real" fans that replaced them were the actual winners.

Most Saints games since Katrina have been jam packed with Saints fans. Not today! There were very few, relatively speaking.

1 person likes this

Posted

Iv never been more envious of those in attendance in my life. The electricity in that stadium carried all the way here to Columbia SC. No way in hell I won't be there for our playoff game.

2 people like this

Posted

Section 140 was the loudest I have witnessed, edging out the MNF Tampa game in 08. In the past the crowd would be lethargic in the first quarter. This crowd was loud on every single snap for Brees, but took it to another level when it started raining.

1 person likes this

Posted

Section 129 is where me an my brother sat and I got so excited when dwill scored that I slapped his hand so hard that i popped him in his lip lol... The atmosphere was awesome and u could tell it affected both the saints and the home team. Jus affected the saints negatively!!! Screw the aints go PANTHERS! Real fans come even when there is no DOME!!!

Posted

I kept waiting for people to sit down. It never happened. You have given me a surprise and an early Christmas present Panther fans.

I loved that Cam was coming over to the crowd and pumping them up. Then he made the lap around the Bank after the game. This teams has EARNED our fervent support.

3 people like this

Posted

It was like this for me.  When Deangelo scored in the first half.  When Hixon scored at the end.  I ran up and down the steps high-fiving,screaming, back slapping, and hugging total strangers. Those were amazing moments, man the walk down the ramps, the beers after, and right now, man this feels so damn good.  

4 people like this

Posted

Haha there was a collective sound around the stadium when everyone put their ponchos on. The rain pumped us up for sure. Notice that a lot of people did leave but the noise level rose. I was proud to be there today.

3 people like this

Posted

I was in 538. Everybody was loud. Everybody.

Some left when the rain came, but from what I noticed, it was mostly Saints fans and older Panthers fans (and, of course, the few "omg, it's totes raining, i'm gonna melt" younger people). As stated, it got louder when it rained.

A few from each section left after our last punt, but it wasn't too noticeable, because once we scored (and after the call was confirmed), BoA was the loudest as I've ever heard it in my life. The electricity was palpable. It was just an unreal feeling. And the celebration didn't end until I was out of Charlotte. People were holding hats out of car windows and yelling. You would think we won the Super Bowl.

I'm gonna enjoy this until tomorrow. Then it's time to get ready for Atlanta and taking this division for good!

9 people like this

Posted

Usually, on TV, you can hear what the opposing QB is barking out before the snap loud and clear over the crowd. I could barely make it out before the rain, but during and after Brees might as well have been mute. Meanwhile, things toned down to a nice dull roar while the Panthers were on offense.

Well played, Bank. Well played.

4 people like this

Posted

hopefully this is the game that changes the fan culture here

4 people like this