Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Best crowd of the season

It was like this for me.  When Deangelo scored in the first half.  When Hixon scored at the end.  I ran up and down the steps high-fiving,screaming, back slapping, and hugging total strangers. Those were amazing moments, man the walk down the ramps, the beers after, and right now, man this feels so damn good.  

Haha there was a collective sound around the stadium when everyone put their ponchos on. The rain pumped us up for sure. Notice that a lot of people did leave but the noise level rose. I was proud to be there today.

I was in 538. Everybody was loud. Everybody.

Some left when the rain came, but from what I noticed, it was mostly Saints fans and older Panthers fans (and, of course, the few "omg, it's totes raining, i'm gonna melt" younger people). As stated, it got louder when it rained.

A few from each section left after our last punt, but it wasn't too noticeable, because once we scored (and after the call was confirmed), BoA was the loudest as I've ever heard it in my life. The electricity was palpable. It was just an unreal feeling. And the celebration didn't end until I was out of Charlotte. People were holding hats out of car windows and yelling. You would think we won the Super Bowl.

I'm gonna enjoy this until tomorrow. Then it's time to get ready for Atlanta and taking this division for good!

Usually, on TV, you can hear what the opposing QB is barking out before the snap loud and clear over the crowd. I could barely make it out before the rain, but during and after Brees might as well have been mute. Meanwhile, things toned down to a nice dull roar while the Panthers were on offense.

Well played, Bank. Well played.

Guest shitposting

I was surprised to actually hear the crowd on the broadcast.

We recently moved back from AZ and this was my 1st time at a home game in years. I am so proud and still soaking in the glory of the win! My son loves Brees and the Saints and today's game was one of his Christmas gifts and mine :-) I want to thank all of my fellow Panther fans for being so flippin' awesome today and coming alive in the rain. Those that were with us in 543, thanks for being gracious to my black and gold clad kid!

Man it feels good to be a Panther!

I was wat hung the game on TV out here inTX. At one point the biggest smile came over my face hearing & seeing how wild are fans were getting. Pretty much saw everyone still in their seats going crazy. Absolutely loved it! Best crowd I've ever seen maybe ever.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JeffKing'sBritches

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts