Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Best crowd of the season

77 posts in this topic

The shot on FOX of the dude in the clear pancho refusing to leave his seat with the drain pouring rain directly on him deserves FAN of the YEAR!!!!

Definitely!

Usually, on TV, you can hear what the opposing QB is barking out before the snap loud and clear over the crowd. I could barely make it out before the rain, but during and after Brees might as well have been mute. Meanwhile, things toned down to a nice dull roar while the Panthers were on offense.

Well played, Bank. Well played.

Idk if you recall the ref at the end confirming it was a TD. I rewatch end the game, and the last thing you could here him say was the ruling on the field is confirmed, then it was mute. At the stadium, none of us gave a fug after we heard him say confirmed.
1 person likes this

Definitely!

Dude may have just been drunk and had a much nicer pancho then anyone else. Hardly fan of the year worthy. What about everyone who actually stood out in the rain and screamed that asses off instead of hiding under a waterfall?

It was my first game since 2011.  As someone who grew up in NC and went to their first Panthers game in 1995, this was the first game I've ever been to where it really meant something.  Every other time it was either early in the season or after they were out of contention.  

It was by far the most energy I've ever felt at BofA.  I never heard a single person be told to sit down, I never saw security in my section (509)*, and no one moved when the rain came down.  

*Although, I see did a man in the very front row of 509, seat 1, accidentally clock his wife.  He was super hyped, trying to pump the whole section up every defensive down, but unfortunately delivered an accidental hay-maker right to his wife's jaw in jubilation.  He sat down the rest of the game. 

1 person likes this

It was funny as heck when ESPN did their "Common Man" segment during their Monday Night Football and showed a father and his kids refusing to leave the game despite the deluge on Sunday.

I get goose bumps re-reading this thread!

Simply put it was amazing and I felt privileged to be a part of it.

Can't wait till our first playoff game!

The shot on FOX of the dude in the clear pancho refusing to leave his seat with the drain pouring rain directly on him deserves FAN of the YEAR!!!!

Yeah I cant believe how much TV time I got!!
1 person likes this

Yeah I cant believe how much TV time I got!!

Dude that was me. Gtfo