Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More than just a win today...

40 posts in this topic

Posted

RIP

Posted

That caught me right in the feels.  RIP, somewhere he's smiling and he knows he'll have the best seats for the playoffs.

Posted

I'm sorry for your families loss, but I'm glad Dennis had the best seat in the house for such an incredible game. Keep Pounding! RIP Dennis....

1 person likes this

Posted

That's special man. Guy had great seats from up on high and glad he enjoyed it.

2 people like this

Posted

Long time no see Solorca.

Sorry for your loss. RIP Dennis. That is beautiful though that we were able to pull the win out for him... I think maybe you should email the organization and share this story with Mr. Richardson.

7 people like this

Posted

Thanks for sharing your family's story.... RIP Dennis

Posted

Right in the feels. Getting #RIPDennis trending on Twitter. Sorry for your loss.

Posted

I agree with Proudiddy

Posted

Class, solorca.

I'm sorry for your loss and hope today's win provided some strength in the face of sorrow.

Posted

Solorca... very nice to see you here but so sorry for the sad news.  What a nice tribute to Dennis your post is. It sounds like the entire family felt closer to him today by watching the Panthers play...which also had to be hard to do.  I have a new reason to be glad that the Panthers won which now seems the most important.

2 people like this

Posted

Sorry for your losses, RIP. I'm sure somewhere Dennis is smiling. Hope the team is somehow able to hear about this (with you and your family's consent, of course) so they can rally around Dennis and win for him.