Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Up: The Unis... Ideas?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I've been thinking, and I would absolutely love if we kept most of the original design - as far as the pinstripes and such. BUT, what I would really like to see is side panels on the jerseys and shorts like Marquette and Syracuse have used in recent years, consisting of squares or horizontal rectangles/lines with each of the main colors of the brand.

I'm posting from my phone, so I don't think I can link a picture to illustrate it better, but I think that would modernize the unis, while retaining the nostalgia of the original pinstripe design.

Posted

EliteFit_College_Uniforms_SP10_0327.jpg

Posted

I wear Marquette clone jerseys for my high school team, they are nice wouldnt mind seeing hornets in them

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Yech... The blocks of color on those shorts are so awkward. I'll pass.

Posted

Anything better than the Pelicans.

Posted

I think the Uni's is where you'll see more of the original Hornets style come from. I think it will be a pin striped jersey very similar to the Charlotte design, just add the new strip colors of black, grey and the sky blue in. 

Posted

we should get the people who make oregons unis

Posted

we should get the people who make oregons unis

well, considering that is Nike and the league uniforms are Adidas, that will be highly unlikely

1 person likes this

Posted

well, considering that is Nike and the league uniforms are Adidas, that will be highly unlikely

Jordan Brand was part of the group that designed the logos, I would expect them to have a major say on the uniforms as well. At the end of the day, the uniforms will have an Adidas logo on them though.

Since we know baby blue is one of the secondary colors, and we didn't see it used in the logos, I expect to see some baby blue pinstripes like the old hornets unis.

They seem to be going with the "honeycomb" theme with the hexagon shaped logos, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that somewhere.  Maybe the side of the shorts.

charlotte-hornets-colors.jpg?w=560&h=277

Posted

wont matter since the NBA is pushing those nba t-shirt jerseys so much. so silly

Posted

I hate those T shirts!