Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Over the Dome

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Greg Hardy has made a request for Panthers fans to make the trip to Atlanta and turn the Georgia Dome into Bank of America South. With a first round playoff bye on the line there has never been a more important time to drive 85 south.

Who is making the trip?

Posted

The Roaring Riot will be there....50+ strong

9 people like this

Posted

My son and I are heading down.

Deciding whether to buy tix and drive the 8 hr round trip....or pay $175 and take the day charter bus run by Broach Sports Tours.

With RoaringRiot was running a daytrip to this one....can't go on Sat due to family commitments.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be there with 3 of my boys

1 person likes this

Posted

My son and I are heading down.

Deciding whether to buy tix and drive the 8 hr round trip....or pay $175 and take the day charter bus run by Broach Sports Tours.

With RoaringRiot was running a daytrip to this one....can't go on Sat due to family commitments.

Those Broach busses are really nice. They park right beside us. Take their trip and party with us.

1 person likes this

Posted

Those Broach busses are really nice. They park right beside us. Take their trip and party with us.

That is what I was thinking.  Worth a couple hundred bucks for me not to have an 8 hr round trip....especially with some drinking.

Not worth putting anyone's life in danger on I85 headed north.

1 person likes this

Posted

$175 is pretty expensive for a day trip (mine is $210 for an overnight), but to be able to relax, watch a movie on the way down, and sleep on the way back it's probably worth it.

Posted

Thinking about rounding a crew up. Not sure yet

Posted

I live in this dump of a city so obviously I will be out of town.