• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Greg Hardy to Fans "Take Over The Dome"

tickets prices for this game have sky rocketed. upper deck tickets are like $150 now

So much for the wait and see theory. Guess the dirty bird fans heard we were coming in bunches.

I've never had a problem getting cheap tickets to a Falcons/Panther game outside of the stadium. I've been to about 8 games over the past 18 seasons. I'll be wearing a RED shirt and looking for tickets about an hour before kick off. Stay away from the scalpers.

tickets prices for this game have sky rocketed. upper deck tickets are like $150 now

So much for the wait and see theory. Guess the dirty bird fans heard we were coming in bunches.

No sh*t .....  I was waiting, and they have gone through the roof!!

If we take over the dome will he re-sign immediately after the game?  If so, I will get in my car and leave now to make sure I am there on time.

Weather report:  expected to be sunny, high in mid-upper 50's.  Good tailgating weather, good travel weather.

Too bad sitting in the Dome is like sitting in your living room.  (a living room with a gazillion Panthers fans, hopefully)

Being Charlotte is so close to Atlanta I am hoping you guys show up and make this a home field advantage or at minimum a neutral site.

Go Panthers

I wish I could be there.  In spirit for sure.   I am 15 for 15 at streaming games.   I have been up at the traditional time of 8pm(pre-daylight savings) 9pm,11pm, midnight, 4 and 430 pm to watch these games.  I have yet to miss one.  Been a fun year and thank god we have solid cement floors because my jumping up and down and so on.

Tickets will go down if you are patient.

i'm hoping so. i scour nfl ticket exchange every couple hours hoping to find a sweet deal but i'm just not seeing it. i may have to wait for an 11th-hour miracle if i don't decide to bite the bullet and shell out some cash.

i'm hoping so. i scour nfl ticket exchange every couple hours hoping to find a sweet deal but i'm just not seeing it. i may have to wait for an 11th-hour miracle if i don't decide to bite the bullet and shell out some cash.

Every game is different but I bought some tickets to the Rams game for 100 a piece. They were nice seats and I thought I did well. I checked Sunday morning and some equally nice seats were listed at 60 a piece.

Every game is different but I bought some tickets to the Rams game for 100 a piece. They were nice seats and I thought I did well. I checked Sunday morning and some equally nice seats were listed at 60 a piece.

i mean i'm assuming i could buy sub-$50 tickets from scalpers the day of, but i've never done it in ATL before and there's nothing like the security of having tickets in-hand on gameday and not having to worry about all that.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts