Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Ryan's impressive stat

85 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cam Newton has had diarrhea that has more talent and arm strength than Melty Ice.

Posted · Report post

but if they were (healthy)

Weapons were more or less equivalent this year and Ryan's QBR is nearly 10 points higher.

Posted · Report post

9 out of 10 Falcons fans would trade Melty for Cam straight up today, they just will not admit it in a public forum Ike this.

Posted · Report post

9 out of 10 Falcons fans would trade Melty for Cam straight up today, they just will not admit it in a public forum Ike this.

ahh you're always good for a laugh

Posted · Report post

what was good for a laugh was the way that game ended tonight.  Are you kidding me?!?  I just about peed me pants I was laughing so hard.

Posted · Report post

what was good for a laugh was the way that game ended tonight. Are you kidding me?!? I just about peed me pants I was laughing so hard.

Douglas may as well play for the 49ers. That's back to back games he's won for them.

Posted · Report post

what was good for a laugh was the way that game ended tonight.  Are you kidding me?!?  I just about peed me pants I was laughing so hard.

Douglas dropped the ball. Ryan's fault how?

Posted · Report post

Geebus, if Cam had Julio, Roddy, Gonzalez, and S-Jax..... undefeated.

I think we really only need a Julio at this point. Greg and deangelo are as good as theirs IMO.

Posted · Report post

I think we really only need a Julio at this point. Greg and deangelo are as good as theirs IMO.

Agreed. Smith, Olson, Williams/Stewart are as good as White, Gonzalez, and SJax. So, since Julio missed this year, I think we can compare stats to a reasonable degree of accuracy.

Posted · Report post

two completely different QBs, can't really compare the two. I don't think Ryan will get any better during his career, but he's still good enough for the falcons to win a SB

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

also i had to post it

tumblr_mnrzikIY1m1rge74zo1_500.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I would take Glennon over Matt Ryan...they are basically twins.