Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cardiackat88.

Matt Ryan's impressive stat

85 posts in this topic

I think we really only need a Julio at this point. Greg and deangelo are as good as theirs IMO.

Agreed. Smith, Olson, Williams/Stewart are as good as White, Gonzalez, and SJax. So, since Julio missed this year, I think we can compare stats to a reasonable degree of accuracy.

two completely different QBs, can't really compare the two. I don't think Ryan will get any better during his career, but he's still good enough for the falcons to win a SB

1 person likes this

I would take Glennon over Matt Ryan...they are basically twins.

Krusty-Crackpipe.jpg

2 people like this

as much as i hate matt ryan he can make some good throws. hes reached his ceiling though.

and what i meant earlier....imagine last year when ryan had all his weapons. switch that with Cam.

his numbers would be unreal in comparison with matts

Cam is better than Matt Ryan in so many ways

And vice versa

as much as i hate matt ryan he can make some good throws. hes reached his ceiling though.

and what i meant earlier....imagine last year when ryan had all his weapons. switch that with Cam.

his numbers would be unreal in comparison with matts

I disagree. They have very similar weapons this year and Matt still has a higher QBR. What would lead to believe that last year's crew would help Cam more than it did Matt, so much so that his production would leapfrog the very good season Matt had last year?

And vice versa

I disagree. They have very similar weapons this year and Matt still has a higher QBR. What would lead to believe that last year's crew would help Cam more than it did Matt, so much so that his production would leapfrog the very good season Matt had last year?

smitty=roddy

olsen<tg

julio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lafell.

that is how i see it anyways.

smitty=roddy

olsen<tg

julio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lafell.

that is how i see it anyways.

Agreed, but Julio wasn't in the picture this year, and you forgot that Dwill/JStew>SJax and Cam's OL>Matt's.