#76 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

I didn't think you would lol but i think the Falcons will be back next year...

Not with our current OLine we won't. 

#77 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,775 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Not with our current OLine we won't. 

peter konz might actually be the only nfl lineman i wouldn't trade byron bell for

#78 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

peter konz might actually be the only nfl lineman i wouldn't trade byron bell for

I can think of several Falcons OL starters that TD would offer straight up for Bell. 

#79 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

I didn't think you would lol but i think the Falcons will be back next year.....I just believe the Panthers will be better 

Not until Dimitroff gets shitcanned. Dude has turned into Marty Hurney. Hopefully Arthur Blank keeps him.

#80 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

Noodle Arm Test Tube Baby vs Ace Boogie? Gimme Cammy Cam all day, every day.

Even with their pathetic Oline allowing 9 sacks, looks like Ryan was far and above the better QB yesterday, thank his receiver Davis for going in when throw was to out for a free 7 points on a 6 yard pick 6 and a failed snap to seal a tiny 1 point victory over a 4 win team with one of the worst defenses comprised of almost all backups, must inspire a lot of confidence going into Playoffs!

#81 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

Even with their pathetic Oline allowing 9 sacks, looks like Ryan was far and above the better QB yesterday, thank his receiver Davis for going in when throw was to out for a free 7 points on a 6 yard pick 6 and a failed snap to seal a tiny 1 point victory over a 4 win team with one of the worst defenses comprised of almost all backups, must inspire a lot of confidence going into Playoffs!

Does the Saints 2-3 record in the last five inspire a lot of confidence?

#82 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

Does the Saints 2-3 record in the last five inspire a lot of confidence?

Not really, but dominating the Panthers last week like they did two weeks earlier in a monsoon rain was inspiring, yes they lost the game in final seconds, but Armstead personally killed 5 drives with 2 false start penalties and 4 sacks in first half. The defense played as well as the first meeting or maybe even better, the difference is the sacks and penalties killed 5 drives so only 3 points came out of those drives even though they were moving ball well everytime, Armstead was pretty solid the second half and looked great yesterday. The only thing that has stopped Saints has been pressure allowed by Oline on road and it was all by Brown against Rams, and Armstead the first half last week. So yes, I feel a lot more confident than I did going into last weeks game, yet we still need to play Hawks the following week and that will be a test.

Also, Saints lost their last 3 games in '09, then Breesed to a SB title.

#83 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,728 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

Not really, but dominating the Panthers last week like they did two weeks earlier in a monsoon rain was inspiring, yes they lost the game in final seconds, but Armstead personally killed 5 drives with 2 false start penalties and 4 sacks in first half. The defense played as well as the first meeting or maybe even better, the difference is the sacks and penalties killed 5 drives so only 3 points came out of those drives even though they were moving ball well everytime, Armstead was pretty solid the second half and looked great yesterday. The only thing that has stopped Saints has been pressure allowed by Oline on road and it was all by Brown against Rams, and Armstead the first half last week. So yes, I feel a lot more confident than I did going into last weeks game, yet we still need to play Hawks the following week and that will be a test.

Also, Saints lost their last 3 games in '09, then Breesed to a SB title.

You are the queen of selective stats and revisionist history.
Does it get sad and lonely in your pathetic delusional world?

Also, you don't need to write a wall of text. I'm pretty sure everyone reads the first line, writes it off as a lame and desperate excuse, roll their eyes and die a little inside.

You truly are a disastrous human turd.

#84 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,398 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

You are the queen of selective stats and revisionist history.
Does it get sad and lonely in your pathetic delusional world?

Also, you don't need to write a wall of text. I'm pretty sure everyone reads the first line, writes it off as a lame and desperate excuse, roll their eyes and die a little inside.

You truly are a disastrous human turd.

of course going back to 09', he doesnt mention the freebie the saints got from AP's unforced fumble on the hand-off before punching it in for 7.  that woulda been game over.

#85 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,728 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

of course going back to 09', he doesnt mention the freebie the saints got from AP's unforced fumble on the hand-off before punching it in for 7. that woulda been game over.

If you ignore the end results, the saints statistically won the last eleventeen supernowls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com