Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taint fans reduced to sucking Falcon's dicks

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looking around the Falcons' board, I found this gem. It's good for a chuckle or 2.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3982789-football-talk/

haha that's me. I'm Malcolm FleX.

Man, looking back at that thread and how high our expectation were just makes me realize even harder how much of a damn failure we've become.

Posted · Report post

Those Saints fans can suck it, we don't even need to lose on purpose to get beat this week. Although I would love a win, it isn't happening. Be happy with the wild card NO

I don't know dude, this game worries me a little bit. We haven't won down there in like 8 years.

Posted · Report post

lol  at Sorry can't find that page....

[attachment=7557:saintssuck.PNG]

Posted · Report post

I don't know dude, this game worries me a little bit. We haven't won down there in like 8 years.

True but in previous years (excluding 2007) we've been atleast a good/decent team. This is the first time in 6 years we've been awful. I have no faith.

Posted · Report post

I'm still holding out hope that the Saints miss the dance entirely. 

I would be so happy I would even try the Earnest T Bass Shuffle. :)

ernest-t-bass-o.gif

Posted · Report post

what's crazy is if the Taints and Cards both win, then the Cards miss the playoffs with 11 wins. I've seen 10-6 sit before, but never 11-5. It's possible for the NFCW to have three teams with 11+ wins. that's just nutso.

Pats missed the playoffs at 11-5 in 2008

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

well, that was the year matt cassell was qb. i think that rule only applies to the new england bradies

what's crazy is if the Taints and Cards both win, then the Cards miss the playoffs with 11 wins. I've seen 10-6 sit before, but never 11-5. It's possible for the NFCW to have three teams with 11+ wins. that's just nutso.

Just goes to show you that the priority should be winning your own division.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

haha that's me. I'm Malcolm FleX.

Man, looking back at that thread and how high our expectation were just makes me realize even harder how much of a damn failure we've become.

A few major injuries and Lise lisses can just snowball. That is what the Falcobs are seeing now.

They leveraged too much for Kulio (even though I live him)....and did not address the defense or OL.

Tough year indeed