Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Day Menu

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Getting ready to throw 20 pounds of ribeye on the smoker. Will pull around 115 and finish in the oven on 500 until the meat is around 135. My wife is making her hash brown casserole, bacon wrapped green beans, sweet potatoes, rolls, and a fug load if desserts!

If there is anyone in the Hickory area with no where to go you are more than welcome at our house! Drop me a pm if interested!

5 people like this

Posted

exps13196_C10144C51B.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

exps13196_C10144C51B.jpg

That's fuged up!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Getting ready to throw 20 pounds of ribeye on the smoker. Will pull around 115 and finish in the oven on 500 until the meat is around 135. My wife is making her hash brown casserole, bacon wrapped green beans, sweet potatoes, rolls, and a fug load if desserts!

If there is anyone in the Hickory area with no where to go you are more than welcome at our house! Drop me a pm if interested!

I'm near Asheville.  Just an hour away.  I'll be there.  I love some hash brown casserole.  Okay, smoked ribeye is good too.  Ha!

2 people like this

Posted

Single malt?

yes, turned out to be Glenfiddich, 15 years old.  Can't wait.  What is the old saying, I've got champagne taste but beer budget?

good thing I love beer, but the occasional bottle of quality scotch is more than welcome.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm near Asheville. Just an hour away. I'll be there. I love some hash brown casserole. Okay, smoked ribeye is good too. Ha!

1 person likes this

Posted

Come on down! You can just hang out for a couple days and we can go to Atlanta for the game!

1 person likes this

Posted

Christmas in Korea leaves me without that sweet honey baked ham and affordable turkey.

Which leaves me with beef/Italian sausage lasagna!

Washed down with some STRONG ass eggnog made when I was already half drunk and being very liberal with the rum.

Merry Merry day ahead~

my sister is in China...she just phoned and asked me to describe everything I made for Christmas.  She'll be back here in

Feb for 5 months......she already has sent me her order for all things beef (steaks, hamburgers),  my award winning bbq, all things southern (squash casserole, etc.)  Gonna be fun.

2 people like this

Posted

That's fuged up!!

I love fruitcake. even some of the store bought kind, but this is homemade. My homemade.

2 people like this

Posted

my sister is in China...she just phoned and asked me to describe everything I made for Christmas.  She'll be back here in

Feb for 5 months......she already has sent me her order for all things beef (steaks, hamburgers),  my award winning bbq, all things southern (squash casserole, etc.)  Gonna be fun.

Believe me, Ive been in S. Korea more than 9 years now. I know her pain well~

1 person likes this

Posted

Believe me, Ive been in S. Korea more than 9 years now. I know her pain well~

are you in the service?

Posted

No. Long story short is i was an Olympic hopeful in a sport that gets no respect...came here to capitalize on a one in a lifetime opportunity..only to choose to stay and pursue my PhD.