Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam Schein Still A Schmuck; Throws Cam Shade/Backhand Compliment

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm so angry I'm punching babies. ..

Peace and love
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's OK. I am not going to say why it's OK, but it is. Just take notes on all the haters right now. Screen shot it. Remember every bit of it. It shall be useful.

Posted · Report post

How's that a compliment?

[I know you're just being flippant, and/or looking for dialogue here; but I'll bite] Then why not just compliment him for said development, instead of calling him a prime CBPOY candidate? Quite frankly, that makes no sense. 

I don't think Cam is so much better than he was last year, where he could be a CBPOY candidates, based off this years growth alone. Sorry, he hasn't been that good. There's certain things Cam did better last year. However, the team around him (defense, special teams; situational offense; T/O ratio), and coaching has gotten better. That's what's helped the team improve, along with Cam in certain facets. 

It was a diss!  We don't have to try to qualify it for him. 

Actually, Cam is the same player he was in season one. He has cut back on his Ints since his first season, but it's clear the team is using him differently this season, which isn't a bad thing. But this team still has a lot of weaknesses. Those in the media may intentionally not point them out because it's Cam. But even this morning, on NFLN, they were talking about the Panthers and saying how good the team has been, I think it was TD, stated, as they were talking about Cam and show was going to commercials, "they just need to fix that offense."

Everyone one can see what Cam is doing for this team. But it's clear the desire to tear him down because he's a threat to some folks' egos, matters more to them than honestly pointing out weakness on a team they haven't picked as a contender. The last two seasons were the same thing. Those in the media were well aware that the problem with the Panthers was it's defense and occasionally grumbled about it, but never made it their central focus and demanded the team fix the issues like the do with their more preferred teams. It is clear they are very Cam-centered and we all know why.

Posted · Report post

How's that a compliment?

[I know you're just being flippant, and/or looking for dialogue here; but I'll bite] Then why not just compliment him for said development, instead of calling him a prime CBPOY candidate? Quite frankly, that makes no sense. 

I don't think Cam is so much better than he was last year, where he could be a CBPOY candidate based off this years growth alone. Sorry, he hasn't been that good. There's certain things Cam did better last year. However, the team around him (defense, special teams; situational offense; T/O ratio), and coaching has gotten better. That's what's helped the team improve, along with Cam in certain facets. 

It was a diss!  We don't have to try to qualify it for him. Schein is implying Cam was terrible or MIA last year. 

I took it as sarcasm...

sometimes when I want you to know I am sarcastic I post in green...we need a sarcasm font.

Posted · Report post

Anybody ever listen to Mad Dog radion on Sirius? If you do you would know this guy idls a little far fetched.

Posted · Report post

It is a compliment to Cam's development as a QB and passer you douchenozzles.

Cam never played bad in his entire career, Madhatter. Forget the fact that 1/4 of the way through last season the Chicago Bears Defense had more TDs as him. Forget the fact that even Cam said he played bad last year (He was forced to say that by the Satanic forces that make up BSPN). Forget the fact that Cam's own dad said Cam didn't act correctly in games and press conferences last year. He's a 1st ballot HOFer already, Anyone who praises other young QBs is conspirating against Cam as well.

Posted · Report post

I took it as sarcasm...

sometimes when I want you to know I am sarcastic I post in green...we need a sarcasm font.

That response, you quoted of me, wasn't for you. 

That was for MadHatter. 

So are you MadHatter, and/or Adam Schein's Alias?? Are you both? Lol  :startle:  :startle:

Posted · Report post

yeah, I was saying that about his post.

sorry you didn't get that

:)

Posted · Report post

Schein is a Jets fan for what it's worth

A Jets fan? Well,that explains a lot of  his offbase attitude in his writing.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It is a compliment to him....

If you believe last year he sucked

Or that he went from a losing QB last year to a 12-4 abd SB contending QB this year.

Only some of you guys still can't admit that he has improved by light years this season.

Posted · Report post

Well, sometimes with Mad Hatter, you never know. That's why you can't assume it was pure sarcasm. 

And of course, you weren't being exactly clear in who you were talking about as well. 

I get it. Things happens fast here, as many of us sometimes are multi-tasking or distracted as we type, while [apparently] making certain assumptions. It's all good. 

Posted · Report post

As suspected, he wasn't joking (Sorry you didn't get that). And you shouldn't either.

Pretend that was in green.   :cool:  :cool: